Tanguy et Laverdure: a half-RW project

Started by ysi_maniac, July 02, 2008, 10:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sauragnmon

I have to agree, the Mirage is a sexy bird.  Sleek, clean, delta, it's a beautiful fighter.  I'm not too keen on the Mystere, but then most of the nose-intake birds and I just can't see the sexy in, until they started putting the cone in the nose, like the MiG-21, which just looks built for speed.

Still, beautiful works, YSI, they certainly do look nice side by side like that.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Weaver

Great looking models Carlos!

The various discussions about Tanguy et Laverdure (who I'd never heard of before) must have stuck in my mind, because (at a biker rally of all places) this weeked, I recognised a 1973 Aeronauts album in a box of old books as being the UK translation of them, and snapped it up!  ;D
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Hman

Quote from: Weaver on May 10, 2009, 03:03:52 PM
Great looking models Carlos!

The various discussions about Tanguy et Laverdure (who I'd never heard of before) must have stuck in my mind, because (at a biker rally of all places) this weeked, I recognised a 1973 Aeronauts album in a box of old books as being the UK translation of them, and snapped it up!  ;D

Destination Pacific...I had that for xmas, when I was boy!
"Lusaka Tower, this is Green Leader..."