THOMASKIIMINSK-14P

Started by cthulhu77, July 02, 2008, 05:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

cthulhu77

Extremely fine bladed saw with a long blade that can make fine cuts:

cthulhu77

starting to see some light at the end of my wing-tunnel:

sotoolslinger

Those wings make my pants dance all around the room :wub: :wub:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Eddie M.

You could make a copy of the wings and carve it out of wood and you've youself a wicked boomerang! Sweet!
  Eddie
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Quote from: sotoolslinger on July 06, 2008, 02:12:55 PM
Those wings make my pants dance all around the room :wub: :wub:

Thanks Eddie !  But, I have to say, this comment made my wife snort a bit of her margarita through her nose...she is still giggling downstairs.

B777LR

Haha, thats a nice story! Love it! ;D :lol:

Lovely wings too :wub:

cthulhu77

You need to be quite sober when putting this mess together...only two locating pegs for the wings, and you have to glue as you assemble the fuselage halves:

cthulhu77

Had to make sure the wings worked !!!

sotoolslinger

Oh my ..... I think I need a cig after that.  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: THOSE WINGS :bow: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

cthulhu77

When Gant landed at Edwards Air Force Base, the Firefox caused enough of a stir among western aircraft designers to knock their silver tipped cowboy boots off. 

It had stealth capabilities that amazed  the engineers at the SkunkWorks, the radar cross section was that of a small fly on their scopes, beyond the capabilities of the new F-19 Frisbee, and completely surpassing the F-17 Nighthawk. This was an interceptor that could change the way air combat would be fought. Completely.

When the Soviet regime crumbled, the United States Navy decided that a long range interceptor was not really necessary, after all, who had the carriers? They did. 

Lockheed Aviation bought 10 F-14D SuperTomCat jets, and started "upgrading" them to a new schematic system based on the Soviet design.

It was code named "Flicker".

Eddie M.

I've never seen anything like this before. Very powerful visual with those wings. Swweeet!!!
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Let's add on the Anteater nose:

John Howling Mouse

Look out: rebel modeler, rebel modeler!! 
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.