Main Menu
B

Harrier Mk 60

Started by B777LR, July 04, 2008, 07:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

You've done a crackerjack job on the models and that cool snow diorama, Trip 7! Your choice of German markings and camo scheme is especially inspired!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

B777LR

Base is done :thumbsup:

Will need to finish the figures, remove the base of the figures, glue them in place, paint glue on the base, pour flour over the glue, and im nearly done!

B777LR

Spey_Phantom

WTF, you did that in less then a week, i am treully not wothy of this GB  :o

amazing job there  :wub:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Ed S

Nice diorama.  Good job in a week.  I think you got too much snow on the Harrier and covered up that great camo and marking scheme.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

nev

Noice - some pics from closer up would be good though  :ph34r:

But I do like the "everything left outside overnight" look  :ph34r:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Daryl J.

I miss the crunch of snow under the tires!   
Great job!

Daryl J.

Brian da Basher

All you need now is Jolly Old St. Nick climbing into that Harrier! Very well done Trip 7! It certainly looks the part!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

very cool, although the ground crew would have been canned for letting that much snow onto a wing(s) !!!!
  Love the diorama, it really has a sense of cold winter.

kitnut617

Hey! Trip7, how did I miss this  :o  The WOW factor just went off the scale   :thumbsup: :bow:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike