Dixie - The Pride of the South

Started by BlackOps, July 05, 2008, 12:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed S

Quote from: Ed S on July 12, 2008, 07:39:45 PM
Really nice.  The camo and markings really set it off.  I'm surprised there isn't a Confederate Battle Flag on there.

Ed

My bad.  I just saw in the "Finished Builds" thread that you do have the flag on top of the wing.  Looks good.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Daryl J.

That is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daryl J.

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Nick

Fantastic!   :wub:

Now, can you do one in bright orange with a battle flag across the top and the pilot sliding across the wing just to get in?  :thumbsup:

sotoolslinger

Man that turned out really cool.... one of those ,I wish I had thought of that :wub: I wonder if the Confederacy and the Republic of Texas are allies ;D :rolleyes:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

John Howling Mouse

This is so cool: twisted yet completely believable, too.   :wub: :wub:
Man, you talented guys are going to make this another impossible-to-choose vote, aren't you? 
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Brian da Basher

Your Salamander is a total stunner, Black Ops! The entire model is finished masterfully, but what I like most is your work on the jet pipe! It looks like it's flown a lot of missions and maybe got a mention or two in the dispatches. Outstanding!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher