Main Menu

E-DAY PRAGUE

Started by NARSES2, July 08, 2008, 03:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Well me and Steve (Aircav) are off to the Eduard E-Day show in Prague 20/21 Sept. We're in Prague on the friday and monday as well, so if anyone else is around we could meet up for a jar or two  :cheers:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Geoff

NARSES2

Got the PM Geoff - reply on way.

Lee - yup I do realise I could make a few deals, but you know I'm far to honourable a gentleman for that and would probably sell them on at cost (never be a millionaire  :rolleyes:)

I will be taking a largish suitcase but it depends on what space I have left after my own resin fest.  I'll pm you nearer the date
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

GTX

If it wasn't my little sister's wedding at the time I might have tried to wrangle a trip there to join you - maybe next time.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Aircav

Tell her to change the day  ;D ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

GTX

Quote from: Aircav on July 09, 2008, 10:19:43 AM
Tell her to change the day  ;D ;D

You don't like me do you....

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Aircav

She must not be marrying a modeller then otherwise it wouldn't be on the sameday  ;D
All the best to your Sister and her Husband to be.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

upnorth

I may just have to try to catch a bus up the D1 from Brno to meet up with you guys. I'll let you know closer to the day.

Wooksta: unless there are some good price markdowns at the show, CMR Spitfires don't come at any better price in the Czech Republic than they do where you are. I've never seen one being sold for less than 1000 Czech Koruny in a shop. I just ran that price through a currency exchange site and at the moment 1000 Kc is about 34 quid. It would have to be a significant markdown indeed to get any sort of deal on them.
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

NARSES2

I was going to PM you nearer the date - I'll be in touch

Chris

upnorth

OK, I'll watch my in box.
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

Aircav

Well, my spending fund for E-day is progressing well  ;D :thumbsup: :drink:

Sir Sydney Camm

NARSES2

Quote from: Aircav on August 29, 2008, 07:13:05 AM
Well, my spending fund for E-day is progressing well  ;D :thumbsup: :drink:

Should I be worried ?  ;D

Aircav

Sir Sydney Camm

Martin H

the interesting point is how much of this is going to be classed as excess baggage by the airline on the way back steve?
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Aircav

Non, see what I'm going to do is throw all of Chris's and Geoff's clothes away before we fly back and fill their cases with my models without them knowing, but don't them them  :thumbsup: ;D

Sir Sydney Camm