Main Menu

E-DAY PRAGUE

Started by NARSES2, July 08, 2008, 03:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

NARSES2

Should be ok Martin - I've booked hold luggage with Easyjet, so that means clothes go in carry-on and kits in hold  ;D

Steve will be alright he can get his normal 2 t-shirts in his pockets  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

I've been working it out and I'll have to have double my clothes so that'll be 4 t-shirts  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

That will do - you can wear one pair of pants - frontways, backways, frontways inside out and backways inside out - sorted  :cheers:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Geoff

Aircav

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Martin H

ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Be warned!  im going as well, with the marketing boss of ADH publishing. Im sure we can arrange a suitable gathering for saturday evening...and assimalate him to the dark side :)
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Geoff

Aircav

He won't know what he's let himself in for  ;D

Sir Sydney Camm

Martin H

u aint kidding steve LOL
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Geoff

Remind me to NOT refer to you as Mein Fuhre when we are getting a beer. We don't want any dramas.

Aircav

YA VUL!, Herr Payne................................................................................. ;D

Sir Sydney Camm

NARSES2

Better leave my long leather coat at home then  :rolleyes:

Talk to you about it at Glasgow Martin and don't forget the Czech Rep is not in Euro land yet, so you need Czech money not Euro's

Chris

Aircav

Here's some of my pictures I took at E-day

This is the TV Tower, 216 meters tall and makes a great landmark

Here at night

And this is the Wings Club with some of the food, the cannon had the dumblings in it

Sir Sydney Camm

Geoff

It was the Spitfire cockpit on the wall that threw me the first time I walked in. It was a fake unfortunatly,  but the wheels and propeller weren't.
Food was good, along with the beer.

The show was very good, the standard was high and it was great to see families and kids there as well as the beer and sausages.

Kbely was great as well -  more Migs and Sukhois than you can shake a stick at, and an F-5E in North Vietnamese markings next to an Aussi Sabre - along with nice and helpful staff, they have a well restored Il-2 which we were taking an interest in - the guy looking after the exhibit simply lifted the rope barrier and waved us in so we could have a real close look. :thumbsup:
Chris got Steve and me into -534's in a big way.
We also have a good pic of Chris and me pointing at the "no photography" sign at the base entrance  :rolleyes:! That was more about the operational base the other side of the fence, we saw some Mi-8/17s and a Hind come in. Oh and it's all free, and they sell beer! Superb!