OOB Me109G-6 No Build-just tweak and blow or Lazy Bugger Build 1

Started by HOG, July 17, 2008, 05:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

HOG

Thank you all for your kind words, and moderators a subliminal subtitle like this I think I could live with.  ;D
"We are in the presence of a modelling GOD"
Thanks Lancer, thats the nicest thing anyones said to me since I was called "A bloody old hippy" by a traffic warden on Monday.
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

HOG

Hoyhoy`al,
This build is nearing completion and I`m thinking of doing another scale up, but can`t decide.
Heres a few and let me know what you think.
joc mars` F-4 Italeri 1:72

109G-10 night fighter in overall rlm76 Revell 1:72

or the Me 262A Revell 1:72 & CMK gun nose

Plus theres the Croation 109 thats posted elsewhere Revell 1:72

being built as Hobbycraft 1:48

So come on, help me decide

cheers :drink:
G
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

GTX

Maybe a version being trialed by the Japanese???

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

HOG

Sorry GTX, but the idea is to redo the same subject but in 1:48 as opposed to the original 1:72.
cheers  :drink:
G
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

HOG

Hoyhoy`al

Dun!  ;D

I`m ready for my closeup now Mr Demile

Well from July to November is a fairly quick build for me and I`m quite happy with this one.
Last chance to suggest the next upscale - see my last post, or I`m gonna do the 109F-4/Z trop.

All comments suggestions etc viewed with interest
Cheers  :drink:
G

(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Brian da Basher

YOWSA!!!!

HOG, this is one of your best dios yet! You've perfectly captured the orchestrated mayhem that is the ground crew, right down to the buckets strewn all over and the water coming out of the hose!!!

I am in awe sir!
:bow:
Brian da Basher

lancer

HOLY poo-poo (with an english accent)!!!!!! That is MAGNIFICENT!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

BlackOps

:bow: Beauty!  :wub: I really like all the little details, especially the water running on and off the plane and the hose leaks  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Chap

Absolutely amazing work! How did you simulate the water coming out of the hose?

~Steve

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!