Waste not, want not - KAZAKHSTAN’S FIRST FIGHTER DESIGN

Started by kitbasher, July 22, 2008, 01:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

hats off to you, that thing looks great  :wub:.

and now a comment from a real kazakhstani.

"hi, Ima Borat, i lika this plane  ;D"
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Weaver

Yeah that's very nice. I've always liked the look of that engine with the long intake over the top: suits the P-40 to a tee.  :wub: :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Brian da Basher

Totally killer, kitbasher! Borat would trade every goat he could find for this beauty!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

kitbasher

A quick - very quick! - shot of the finished item.  I've not got time tonight for more, but will do it properly after my hols.
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

kitbasher

More pictures of the finished item can be found at http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,20428.msg305161.html#msg305161  ;D ;D
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Dork the kit slayer

Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

John Howling Mouse

Looks very believable.  I think Borat would even trade Paymella for this little beauty!   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

kitbasher

I've never been 100% happy with this build, specifically the finish.  So I have a cunning plan for some recycling.

More to follow after the One Week Group Build.