Soviet Super Hornet

Started by Taiidantomcat, July 24, 2008, 11:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

If you want to see a great Super Hornet, Look at Eddie M's VF-142 jet...But, if you have already seen that, or your computer mouse just broke, here is mine. One of my many ongoing projects, this one is getting close to completion. I wasn't too wild about the colors at first but they have grown on me. I added a 1/32 scale seat and 1/35 scale pilot (so you could actually fit someone in the seat and cockpit) and it is now a very small, light fighter. I plan on giving it the Bicycle landing gear configuration that Yak Jets have. The Super Hornet replaced my beloved Tomcat, and the kits are cheap so I love butchering them for any Whiffery that crosses my mind!

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

B777LR

Thats awesome! :o Great use of a useless plane! :wub:

One thing though, you need more selfconfidence. Just relax, coz we on this forum never feel that the quality of the model is a cause for concern  :ph34r: We build something a whiff, and we imagine if it is real :ph34r: So if you would add Soviet red stars or East german markings, and some droptanks on the wingtips as pods for the landing gear, that would be fine :wub: :ph34r:  -_- :thumbsup:

:cheers:

sotoolslinger

Love it , ;D Love the colors, love the use of scalorama. :wub:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Eddie M.

I really like your paint work! Outstanding!  ;D :thumbsup:
   Eddie
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Oh yeah, baby, them colors startin' to grow on me, too!   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.