M

can you guess what it is yet???

Started by mistress mannerheim, July 30, 2008, 09:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

I have desired to build F-17 for years but never collected courage. So,  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :party:
Will die without understanding this world.

Mossie

Elsie, I'm guessing it's 1/32 based on your usual scale?

Carlos, if you wanted one in 1/72, Anigrand do a kit, although I'm sure a man of your skills coul manage a kit bash.
http://www.anigrand.com/AA2023_YF-17.htm
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ysi_maniac

Thanks a lot Simon. but the point is I haven't collected courage to build a resin kit either :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Will die without understanding this world.

Mossie

Seeing your kitbashes Carlos, you'd have no problem with a resin kit.  Anigrand's are supposed to be the ideal starters, so why not give it a go?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

kitnut617

hmm! 1/32 scale  :o  I'm very impressed  :bow: :bow:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Tojo633

Kitnut

This ladies models are works of art to put it lightly, she puts many of this sites models to shame! will try and find pics of her Finnish Hurricane, Ho229 and He162 all of which are competition winners across the UK.

Sandy

Martin H

Quote from: ysi_maniac on August 06, 2008, 06:41:56 AM
Thanks a lot Simon. but the point is I haven't collected courage to build a resin kit either :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

For a first time resin kit...u cant go far wrong with any of the small to medium sized kits from Anigrand
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.