Cobra de Kicker

Started by Eddie M., August 08, 2008, 09:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed S

This looks very interesting, Eddie.  I'm curious where you're going with it.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Eddie M.

Quote from: Ed S on August 11, 2008, 07:36:35 AM
This looks very interesting, Eddie.  I'm curious where you're going with it.

Ed

So am I. ;)
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: Brian da Basher on August 11, 2008, 01:35:33 AM
Quote from: John Howling Mouse on August 10, 2008, 08:15:05 PM
Quote from: Eddie M. on August 09, 2008, 05:09:32 PM
And that's what I did. Here are the 1st cuts for now. I'm off to watch the Houston Texans on TV. It's football time again! ;D

Okay, sorry, but did they really name themselves the "Houston Texans" or are you kidding me?  (I never watch sports with spandex-clad men touching other spandex-clad men: gets me too excited)    Now, the "Houston Newfoundlanders" ---------that would've been more of a surprise!   :thumbsup:

Then there's the "surprise" of the Edmonton Eskimos. I'm an Antlantic Schooners fan myself.

Brian da Basher

Smart you-know-what!   :o  ;D  Eddie, I'm dying for a fix here.  C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

The voices are being very careful in their planing of this one. Several problems are being addressed at the moment, but in the mean time, take a look at the last thing a rodent sees after Tiger catches them. ;D
Look behind you!

HOG

HIya Eddie.

Love that pixture. With all the scifi building going on, looks like a great image to pin over the workbench as an inspiration to modelling an alien ship  :o
Cheers Gary.
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

jeff3385

Quote from: Eddie M. on August 11, 2008, 07:49:31 PM
The voices are being very careful in their planing of this one. Several problems are being addressed at the moment, but in the mean time, take a look at the last thing a rodent sees after Tiger catches them. ;D

Look out, JHM... "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!"  Eddie, your Tim Allen chopper looks very impressive. Another Miller Masterpiece in the works.
Jeff Briner
Past President
IPMS/USA

Eddie M.

QuoteOkay, sorry, but did they really name themselves the "Houston Texans" or are you kidding me?

The Houston Texans beat the Denver Broncos by a field goal in the last seconds of the game. ;D We usedto be the Houston Oilers, but the butthead owner moved them to Tennessee and now the are the Titans. :blink:

I... I mean we have come up with a solution to one problem. I'll try to make it happen for pix later, but right now I'm grilling beef ribs, Burton sausage, peppers and corn on the cob for dinner. ;D :cheers:
   Eddie
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

Excellent kitty pic :wub: And you said my cat was the specter of death :thumbsup: I would be really mad at you about that menu list but I have had a crockpot of pintos going all day to eat with my jalapeno cornbread :party: :party:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

noxioux

At the risk of blowing any kind of self image I might have out of the water---your kitteh is crying out to be a lolcat on http://icanhascheezburger.com/.

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Eddie M.

We have come up with a solution for the weapons clearance problem.

"We were inverted"
Cough bullsh*t!
No really, we were.... :lol:

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Quote from: noxioux on August 12, 2008, 09:04:18 PM
At the risk of blowing any kind of self image I might have out of the water---your kitteh is crying out to be a lolcat on http://icanhascheezburger.com/.

I've been over there and that is some funny sh*t! Trying to come with a witty one like "WHERE'S MY COFFEE!"
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Dude.   :cheers:

Just sitting back in awe.

Eddie M.

QuoteDude.   

Just sitting back in awe.

Thanks Greg! You want to paint some feathers on it for me? ;D
Look behind you!

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: Eddie M. on August 09, 2008, 09:40:59 AMThe hard part now is showing discipline in finishing the Super Hornet first. It would be a distraction to have more than one build on the bench at once. ;D

That is what most folks would describe as multi-tasking ;)

As long as you have sufficient space for both projects to coexist without mixing up the parts you should be okay. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg