Stellar Republic of Texas Diamondback

Started by sotoolslinger, August 10, 2008, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

Thanks all ya'll .I'm workin putty now .... and backstory :wacko:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

sotoolslinger

Here is putty and nose

This detail will go here(maybe 2 ) to compliment the bottom detail

I amuse me.

Brian da Basher

I'm beyond impressed that you can do this laid up like that Toolslinger! I imagine if I were in that kind of shape, all I'd feel like doing is downing meds and sleeping.

My (10 gallon) hat's off to you, cowboy!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

BlackOps

Coolness Maiximus!  :thumbsup: Looks great Slinger!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

sotoolslinger

Thanks ya'll  :wub:I can't stand boredom  :wacko: also If I don't keep active I get catcrotch
I amuse me.

John Howling Mouse

1. The craft is ultra cool. 
2. Were you also a fan of Space: Above and Beyond?
3. Could you PLEASE tell your wife to shave her legs and trim her toenails?  Gawd, I'd rather have pics of YOUR sorry legs than hers!   :wacko: :lol: :rolleyes:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

sotoolslinger

Thanks
Never seen an episode
I like her like that.
I need my toenails like that for when I stalk my prey at night ;D
I amuse me.

Rafael

Quote from: sotoolslinger on August 11, 2008, 07:50:37 AM
I need my toenails like that for when I stalk my prey at night ;D

Believe me, they're also useful to climb tall palm trees to collect coconuts in these latitudes :lol:

That blending of the wing surfaces did the trick!!!

Now you givin' me ideas.... :wacko: :ph34r:

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

sotoolslinger

Give me a few minutes and I'll have new updates. ;D
I amuse me.

sotoolslinger

Lotsa PSR today

and blending

Added reactor components to the topside

and recessed this into the bottom

Here is how the engine exhaust will be set up

I amuse me.

Rafael

Like the way those exhausts look. Passing resemblance to one of those starfuries from  B5. The job on the rear wing root (now trailing edges) extensions is superb!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

sotoolslinger

By 2135 it was clear to the SRoT that standard Combined Commonwealth military practices were not sufficient to protect Texican extraplanetary interests .It was determined that a unit of the Texas Rangers with rapid off planet deployment capabilities must be formed. One of the craft created for this unit was the Texas Rangers Diamondback Interceptor. This craft was made possible by Toolslinger Engine Works creation of the Asunder Construct sub atomic multiplexer. This chaotic warm fusion reactor had the ability to break molecular structures down to component sub atomic particles and through the use of silly quantum string wilding reassemble them into any various useful forms. This micro reactor was combined with a multimode integrated omnispectrum accellerator to drive the craft. Generally fueled with up to 3000 gallons of water the craft has the ability to utilize 96 % of known liquids and gases as fuel and utilizes a Totaled Wild Integer Terminator artificial intelligence to gather whatever material is available to constantly refuel as it flies.
I amuse me.

sotoolslinger

As the RoT did not have their own dedicated stellar navy it was determined that the rapid response vehicle should be as small as possible so that it could be carried as a parasite fighter on freighters and tankers. The design team determined that with current missile technolgy it was possible to build an effective fighter/intercepter basically the same size as a 20th century jet that was able to engage small capitol ships with a high degree of success. Utilizing both accellerator drivers and hypermagnetic manipulation  the craft had the ability to launch from any planetary surface , attain escape velocity and travel to intercept point at a cruise speed of 120,000 miles per hour.
I amuse me.

John Howling Mouse

It's the meds, isn't it?  Great looking model, btw.  Now, you can really let your camo-creativity go wild for a space theme-------can be as wild as you can imagine.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

HOG

Hi SoTooSli`

Just popped in to see how the `Build of Wounded Knee` is going and obviously it`s throbbin` along  ;D

Those little front winglets are growing on me and the PSR is obviously somthin` to do to keep you quiet in front of the telly. In a dark 70`s voice " yeah, sand on brotha :ph34r:"
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )