2 (5%)
Nils' MiG-21CDW Fishplate
4 (10%)
Weaver's Fairybridge BG-4 Triskelion
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: August 19, 2008, 12:19:11 PM

Mossie

Okay everybody, pick your winner!  Prizes will be a Special Hobby Sack AS-6 & a copy of the book 'Secret Projects; Flying Saucer Aircraft', winner gets to choose which they want.

Sorry the vote has been delayed, but I've been little slow due to a combination of being tied up at work, away for the weekend & trying to work out how to post a poll, the later being the major contributor!

Finished Builds thread here:
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,19817.0.html
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Weaver

Suggestion: why not put a thread in General Modelling Topics drawing folk's attention to the vote, as was done for the 1 Week GB? Many people might have stopped checking the Flying Saucery section by now.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Mossie

We've got a fairly healthy number of voters so far, but there's no harm in posting a thread in General Modelling, I'll get onto it.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nev

Shame your build wasn't eligable Simon, she's a real beauty :wub:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Mossie

Thanks Nev!  I was starting to worry not many liked it, I had two threads about it & only three comments! :cheers:

Mossie

We've got a winner, well done to Weaver!

Well done to HOG too, with a well deserved second place & Nils, Nev & Maverick for some great entries!  A thankyou for everyone else who took part too, as well as those who gave inspiration & encouragement.

Thanks everyone!

Simon.

Weaver

Thanks very much folks - I'm stunned!

Good competition with good entries: well done to everyone.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Spey_Phantom

congratulations Weaver and Hog on winning this GB.  :drink:

i cant believe i tied for 3rd place with Mav  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

sotoolslinger

Everybody's stuff was excellent. This was a great GB  :thumbsup: Congrats to the winners :wub:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland