Pudding stained maniac says "Count me in(ish)"

Started by puddingwrestler, August 15, 2008, 03:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puddingwrestler

Okay, I may be in on this one as long as a particular order I made arrives on time, and I'm not busy with another GB over on Modelling World.

Basically, I intend to combine two HobbyBoss spits into an unholy jet-propelled, canard-winged, propellor driven (yes, it has both!) monster or a caracature as seen in Battalion Wars II as the Anglo Alliance Fighter. Or atleast something similar looking. If things turn up. And I'm not busy with the Modelling World GB.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

puddingwrestler

Okay, the parts arrived last night. I need to sit down and play with them a bit to get the arrangement right... then I shall STRIKE!

Weaver

Quote from: puddingwrestler on August 25, 2008, 03:31:12 PM
Okay, the parts arrived last night. I need to sit down and play with them a bit to get the arrangement right... then I shall STRIKE!

What, you mean you're going to walk out and refuse to work on it?

We are NOT paying you any more and that's that!

The Management  ;D
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

puddingwrestler

Bah! Just for that I shall send covert assassins to your house to tweak your nose hairs!

I'm not going to be around for most of next week, but I'll be on school holidays in a fortnight, so things will porbably start moving then.

puddingwrestler

As prophesied, things have started moving!
The design has changed a bit, it no longer looks much like the Anglo Alliance planes in Batallion Wars II, more in line with my current kit bash challenge build over on SSM...

Here are some pics.

Dismembered spitfires? What is the meaning of this?
It means HobbyBoss spitfires, with thier single piece fuselages are VERY difficult to dismember is what it means! Take note: HobbyBoss - great for quick builds, not so great for kit thrashing.

Holy hunchbacked hurricane rivals batman! What has he done?

German jet engines? What are those doing here? Sergeant! Take them out and shoot them!

Good lord. The bally fool's created a monster!

Sauragnmon

Holy Hunchback.... Jesus, where'd that Spit get built, Notre Dame?!? Lookin nice though, definitely.  I only have to wonder... those wings look way far back... kinda hard on the C of G, don't you think?  Still, it looks pretty wicked.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

DaFROG

I think those wings are there to hold the jet engines on the obvois thing to fill the wing shaped hole left in the fuselage would be more wings :)
Does one merlin drive teh supercharger of the other :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:100+ psi boost

lancer

Those spits look positively obscene the way you've mounted them...you should be flooged sir!! I say flogged to within an inch oif the bounds odf decency for this abomination!!!!!!

Ok, with my spleen well and truely vented, this is looking at being a very interesting build. I'll be watching with greatg interest.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

puddingwrestler

Waddaya mean, C of G? Waddaya mean Merlins? This is an exo-atmospheric space pirate ship build from the hulks of anything handy! It has Ion drives! And repulsor coils! And freaking HUGE guns - which are porbably big enough to shift the C of G back forwards!

What ARE those great saurkraut powered german things doing on our good clean british plane sir? Blasphemy!

What? No wings forard? What does this mean?

It damn well means to hell with the laws of physics and in with the Rule of Cool! Huzzah!

Brian da Basher

I really like the way you think, Mr Wrestler, even if they do have meds for that now...

Oustanding concept!!!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

DaFROG

hahhah damn the laws of physics....
give me ramming speed ;D ;D ;D

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ti Raven

Wow, Indeed!
Go, you Maniacal Modeler, Go!

Ti Raven
Collecting Greeblies is.... addictive.

Mossie

Looks like an unholy coming together of the Thunderbolt from Babylon 5 & the Hawkwing from Terrahawks! :o :o :o

Back to the work with the Lunacy, we'll have no Bolshevik antics here, thank you very much! :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.