Gunfighting Falcon or if 16 was 8

Started by Eddie M., August 23, 2008, 09:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sv51macross

A single engine F-15E? Will it have some kind of supersized central engine, or will it be like the F/A-37 TalonII from Stealth, with a Pulse-Detonation engine?

Eddie M.

I'll try to use an extra 1/32 F-15E engine ( nozzle) I've got left over. It will be a daunting task, I'm sure... :o ;D
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

John Howling Mouse

Did you ever get this beauty's canopy on, Eddie?  Soooo close to being done-----it definitely shakes up the modeler's blood seeing your work!  :thumbsup: :wub: :bow:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

I'm putting all the bits and bobs on now. Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll have roll out. ;D
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

Cool really looking forward to this one :wub: :bow:
I amuse me.

jcf

Vought (LTV) thoughts on an F-100 powered F-8 follow on. Entered in the LWF contest, came second to last.
Images from a Secret Projects thread.

Jon

Eddie M.

Well, that's a little freaky. :o It looks like I might be channeling an ideas guy from days gone by. :lol:

It's done! :party: I learned with this one that no matter how bad I want to do a quick build, it's nearly impossible. Except for the 1 Week GB, of course. ;D Not nearly as good as I had hoped, but considering the events going on in my life, it will be a memorable piece on the shelf. I want to thank Sotoolslinger for making this build possible. :bow:  :cheers:

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

My Son's first appreance as a hand model LOL!
Look behind you!

Weaver

Damn that's pretty!  :wub:

You look at the side view and can't quite figure out what's different about it, then you look at the plan view and go "DOH!"  :wacko:

Superlative piece of work.  :thumbsup: :bow:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

sotoolslinger

That is freakin AWESOME :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Beautiful build and great paint job :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :bow:

See I am good for something :rolleyes: ;D
I amuse me.

Ed S

Bravo Eddie, that is one nice looking a/c.  Well done.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Julhelm

On the bench:

Post-apocalyptic Beaufighter

Mossie

Love the paint job Eddie, & that Gunfighter is going to cause a few heads to snap back around! :party: :party: :party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

gunfighter