THE EMPIRES TWILIGHT

Started by thedarkmaster, August 23, 2008, 04:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Captain Canada

Very nice dio, for sure ! Love the Phantoms in those colours, and the way they are parked side-by-side just looks to real.....a very evocative scene. Awesome stuff !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Love the busy look of the whole thing
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

cthulhu77

:cheers:  fantastic diorama. I agree, love the "busy" look !!!!

thedarkmaster

Thanks guys.

have a look at this link, Fulcrum has done a few ships based on the timeline, fantastic work  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,29639.msg474500.html#msg474500

Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Fulcrum

I got an idea for a Pro-British, alternative to NATO, European Alliance.

Like a defensive alliance with Britian, Canada, Portugal, Brazil, France, the Netherlands, Northern Germany & possibly Norway & Belgium.

Would make some things interesting in the timeline.
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

thedarkmaster

NATO in the Empires Twighlight does exist but it's not effective as the UK and France as well as Canada are all still members, they do not actively participate in military planning or training, it's as well to remember that Western Germany does not exist either, Britain , France and the US run their sectors independently. the UK recruits the Queens German Legion from the area it occupies with France doing something similar via the Foreign Legion.

Portugal is a close ally of the UK, as it has been for hundreds of years now, Military cooperation is good and the New Commonwealth enjoy many basing privileges in Portuguese territory.

Norway, the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark are in a tight place and they know it, the US is the country supplying most of the technology and weapons but the UK is close and still a friend...........Norway is the closest to the UK of the 3.

Spain, Italy,Greece, Turkey and Yugoslavia are firmly in the US camp, they are not unfriendly to the UK but they will always come down on the US side if push comes to shove .

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

thedarkmaster

Boeing 727/200, Tesco Value Airline, Teneriffe 1990

Every Little Helps

Ac179

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Captain Canada

One of my favourite aeros....looks pretty snazzy alright !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

GeorgeC

In a thread full of genius, brilliant!  Does that mean the Empire has an airport off every ring road in the UK?

beowulf

hope its quicker than the little van that delivers round here  ;D

nice job  :thumbsup:
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

lancer

tesco's are into bloody everything these days aren't they?!?!?!?   Stunning, brilliant and bloody smart!! Maybe you should sell them the idea.. :o :o :o
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die