Started by MartG, August 25, 2008, 05:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick

Very nicely done MartG,

Congrats,

Mav

Gary

Hey, even my girlfriend liked this one!
Very nicely done, understated and exceptional. I like how you added all the details needed on top of simply plunking the dish on top.
Getting back into modeling

NARSES2

Now that is very nice - love the "plain" scheme  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

cthulhu77

Hands down beautiful build. Great idea, I love the finish especially...glorious.

comrade harps

Fantastic. Love it. It looks right.
Whatever.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Jeff Fontaine, just told me about this one...... OK, so I'm VERY late,but it is a d*mn fine model !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

ChernayaAkula

Jolly well done, that man!  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

John Howling Mouse

Ditto what everyone else has said.  Man, that's a lot of aerials top and bottom.  You must have the patience of a saint.   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

GTX

How did I miss this?  Great job!

Regards,

greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on February 10, 2009, 02:08:14 PMJeff Fontaine, just told me about this one...... OK, so I'm VERY late,but it is a d*mn fine model
The Good news is that Martin has accepted my offer to create a folder in the gallery for all of the work he sees fit to share with the rest of the inmates here on WHIF and hopefully he will be uploading to it very soon.  The benefit is that now you will be able to see all of it in one spot without having to search through past discussion topics to find stuff that may interest you. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Rafael

Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

MartG

Quote from: Jeffry Fontaine on February 11, 2009, 02:21:50 AM
The Good news is that Martin has accepted my offer to create a folder in the gallery for all of the work he sees fit to share with the rest of the inmates here on WHIF and hopefully he will be uploading to it very soon.  The benefit is that now you will be able to see all of it in one spot without having to search through past discussion topics to find stuff that may interest you. 

It may take a little while to post them up - it wasn't until I started to pull my pics together that I realised just how many models I've built over the last few years  :rolleyes:  Made a start though.... ;D
Murphy's 1st Law - An object at rest will be in the wrong place
Murphy's 2nd Law - An object in motion will be going in the wrong direction
Murphy's 3rd Law - For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: Jeffry Fontaine on February 11, 2009, 02:21:50 AMThe Good news is that Martin has accepted my offer to create a folder in the gallery for all of the work he sees fit to share with the rest of the inmates here on WHIF and hopefully he will be uploading to it very soon.  The benefit is that now you will be able to see all of it in one spot without having to search through past discussion topics to find stuff that may interest you.

Quote from: MartG on February 11, 2009, 08:45:05 AMIt may take a little while to post them up - it wasn't until I started to pull my pics together that I realised just how many models I've built over the last few years  :rolleyes:  Made a start though.... ;D

The folder has been created and most of the images have now been approved for viewing.  If you want to see more of Martin's work go to the gallery and look for the folder titled "MartinG's Models" (or click on the html link) ;^)
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

noxioux