GLASGOW SHOW 6TH SEPT

Started by NARSES2, August 30, 2008, 02:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Well me and Steve will be there and I know Martin and Geoff (Thorvic) will be as well + I'm assuming Joe ? Anyone else ?

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

Lee and gary should be there...At the mo, the plan is that im picking lee up on my way north
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Aircav

Bit of a detour in it, hope he's paying you the extra petrol money  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Geoff

I don't think I am going - but whee is it being held this year?

Aircav

Same place as last year Geoff. ;D

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Geoff

Quote from: Aircav on August 30, 2008, 10:41:34 AM
Same place as last year Geoff. ;D

Thanks  ,,,,,,,, but what is the place called please?

Aircav

Sorry,  ;D it's the Kelvin Hall, Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8AW  :thumbsup:

Sir Sydney Camm

NARSES2

Why is it me that has to be thye sensible one ?  ;D

Kelvin Hall Geoff. Right next door to the Transport Museum.

Word of warning - if tendering "funny money" (Scots notes) at door don't make a humourous quip - I did last year and the rather large Glaswegian got a tad upset  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 31, 2008, 02:20:29 AM
Why is it me that has to be thye sensible one ?  ;D
Someone has to be Chris

Sir Sydney Camm

Geoff

Thanks - however it is now accademic - I casually dropped into a conversation with SWMBO that I was thinking about going, and she took it "badly". Have a good time.
GeoffP

Aircav

Shame you won't be there Geoff, but think of the money your saving that you can spend in Prague  :thumbsup:

Sir Sydney Camm

Geoff

Aircav

And we can always look after some stuff for you so SWMBO doesn't know just how much you've bought, for a small fee of course  ;D :thumbsup:

Sir Sydney Camm

Geoff

Tojo633

I will be in attendance, not sure what I will bring with me - usual selection of Yaks and maybe a couple of new ones. Flat still being done up so Modelling has to be put to the back burner.
See you all there
Sandy