Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

One of two shots of the 1/16 Tiger with turret and upper body.

Glenn

Glenn

Last shot of the Tiger for a while.

Glenn

With the 'Aircraft Plans', what do you think would be better....to put them on this page, or on a separate page, just for plans?

NARSES2

Hi Glen

Might be better to start a new page for the "Aircraft Plans"

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

Quote from: Weaver on August 24, 2011, 07:42:07 PM
I love the Frigate - it shouldn't work with the wide engine on the narrow airframe, but somehow, it does.  :thumbsup:

Looks more like a Firebrand TF5.  That's a fairly slim airframe with a Centaurus.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Glenn

Recently, I saw an Aero converted into an autogyro, so I thought I'd have a go!

Glenn

Glenn

The Siren, or 'The FAA's nightmare'. The FAA's first twin engine carrier based night fighter.

Glenn

NARSES2

So the Siren's of mythology lured mariners onto the rocks and this one just lured them into the deck ?

Interesting concept Greg but I pity the poor occupants
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Hey mate....you called me 'Greg', you're the 5th person to call me that! Two aunties, a cousin and a mate in the BrisBears......and now! Maybe I should change it?
Anyhow, today a USN Patrol Rescue boat. Launched in 1934 and last flown in combat in 1943. You'll work it out....

Glenn

Oh yeah, 1/48

apophenia

Glenn

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg, sorry Glenn! (or is it Greg?)

Glenn

Don't worry mate, I still have a few other models un-named!
Glenn

James

Quote from: Glenn on September 12, 2011, 07:51:14 PM
The Siren, or 'The FAA's nightmare'. The FAA's first twin engine carrier based night fighter.

Glenn

Yes, the more sensible, developed, naval version of my Twin Typhoon idea – more sensible in that no Sabres are involved.  :wacko:

NARSES2

Hey mate....you called me 'Greg', you're the 5th person to call me that! Two aunties, a cousin and a mate in the BrisBears......and now! Maybe I should change it?

Sorry about that - just getting old I suppose  :banghead:

Glenn

No worries...mum's original idea was to call me Greg, but finally decided on Glenn, after Glenn Ford!
The joke there is, that I now drive a Ford!
Glenn