Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

This Aircobra has evolved into a SUPER cobra..........!
Glenn

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

McColm

Tophe

In French, P-39R is perfect for jet-Airacobra: "Airacobra à réaction"... (jet and rocket being reaction engines)

Glenn

Yeah mate, and it probably would look good in French markings.....no?
Glenn

Tophe

Feel free to choose which army. As far as I am concerned, I would prefer a silver prototype...

Stargazer

A Jet Cobra is bound to be a winner with me, whatever the colors!  :thumbsup:

Glenn

While going through the Observer's book of Aircraft, (1961 edition) looking for half the models I'm building I found the NEEFF F.400 Cobra.This was a prototype four seater jet touring aircraft built in 1960. You find that, and you will see where I'm going!
Glenn

Tophe

It seems the same as the Procaer F.400 Cobra at http://www.minijets.org/index.php?id=99
This is nice and very distant from an Airacobra... Only an expert in scratchbuilding can build it: you, Glenn :thumbsup:

Stargazer

Quote from: Tophe on October 12, 2012, 08:44:07 PM
It seems the same as the Procaer F.400 Cobra at http://www.minijets.org/index.php?id=99

Yep. That was another of the Stelio Frati designs.. Never liked Frati's style but anyway... I'm sure Glenn will pull this one out big time!

Glenn

As you can see I'm back with the M37 gun tractor. In the movie, 'Battle of the Bulge' it was meant to be a Priest, with the Chaffee's as M4'S. I wonder what a Sherman would look like as a Jagdsherman!
Might try that!
Glenn

Glenn

I bought this V-2 a few years ago...don't know why then, but do now!
Could make a EMW A9, or a German X-15.....but something better turned up.
Glenn

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

Are you going to attach it to a rocket on Guy Fawks night?