Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Great Idea,Glenn :thumbsup: i wasn't sure if it was Discovery or part of a Union Class Dropship from Batteltech! Keep up the Great Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

Glenn

This is the second shot of the Dan Dare ship. With the half template made, the korthane (?) foam is glued between the bulkheads. As the template was made from particle board, the only thing that would cement the foam in place was auto bog.

Glenn

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Thanks Tophe.....but I can't work out why the photo was sent so small? Photobucket have changed their format and am still trying to work out what went wrong!
Glenn

Glenn

Now, with a bit of luck....(?) this could (as opposed to 'should') work!
Douglas Y1B7 Bomber in colour. It is now flying below the ceiling of my computer room with other 1/48 aircraft.
Glenn

NARSES2

Always liked those between the wars US schemes  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Nice model... while Photobucket is bad reducing so much your pictures (it works for me, I don't know what happens for you).

Glenn

How to convert a Lockheed Vega to an Air Express.
1/48 AMT model.
Glenn

Glenn

Tophe

What happens with your Photobucket account, Glenn? I see no picture in the last 2 posts... :blink:
I try to truncate your img...:

Even without the html ending, it does not work, maybe the name is too long?

Glenn

Sorry Tophe, that last image was way too big, lets try again.....!

This is the old Revell B-47, scaled at 1/117, which will go with any collection of 1/117 scale aircraft.
But, it won't be a B-47 for long!
Glenn

Glenn

What am I doing wrong? When I right click on the photo I get the following....

Open link in new tab
open link in new windows

bookmark this link
save link as....
copy link location

inspect element (Q)
AD block plus : block image

Which one?

Glenn

Glenn

Glenn