Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

Glenn

Back with Bessie and now with one wheel. Not even The Doctor could drive 'her' at the moment.
Glenn

Glenn

This started off as a V-2 rocket, a 1/72 East European model, and now it's the sub from Captain America. As it's only a one man sub, I'll scale her at 1/35.
Glenn

Glenn

Remember a while back, I showed you 1 of 3, and 2 of 3 model vehicles...but no 3 of 3? Well, this is it....starting off as a 1/32sc Pyro Jaguar SS 100......but, not any more!
Glenn

Glenn

If a G4M1 was known as a Betty....then a four engine version should be known as a 'Betty Grable' shouldn't it?
Glenn

Scale 1/144

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn on October 21, 2013, 01:08:02 AM

If a G4M1 was known as a Betty....then a four engine version should be known as a 'Betty Grable' shouldn't it?
Glenn

Indeed sir  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Nice G4M/4m project! :thumbsup: Now I plan to draw a zwilling of it...

EDIT: I have done that at http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,20326.1530.html (this is faster than actual building but the result is far less impressive)...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Well, you've had 1,2 and 3 0f 3....now you have the second generation of 1 of 3. The chassis has been constructed, and the radiator and tray in place, and you still have no idea what I'm building........good, all will be brought to life...eventually.
Glenn

Father Ennis

I have several of those trucks and I've had lots of fun with them,too. I've always had trouble with the cab not fitting together very well. I hope yours does better. I'm going to be following your build with great interest.

Glenn

Well, mine will be easier....as I'm not using the models cab at all!
Glenn

Captain Canada

You're a busy man eh ! Love the big 4-engined bomber.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Father Ennis

Glenn

Recently, I discovered that Airfix had re-released the Angel Interceptor, and as I had a SAAB Draken..thought I'd do a Thunderbirds model.
I called the aircraft the Gyr Falcon to be used by the World Air Force.
Glenn

Tophe

Interesting project, could you explain further how will you mix both kits? :unsure: :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

The German helicopter flies over the Alps to land at 'The Eagles' Nest', from the movie 'Where Eagles Dare'.

Revell M*A*S*H Bell 47G scaled at 1/35.

Tophe, with the Gyr Falcon.....the wing of the Angel and the outer wing of the SAAB are the same cord length.

Glenn