Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

A PB-1B....why didn't I think of that?

Anyhow, this is a SuperQuick OO/HO building set consisting  of two Regency structures, a two story set of shops and the front of a Regency dwelling. This is the shops, as I decided to build the dwelling in it's own set.

Glenn

NARSES2

Reminds me a little of the Nash Terrace at the end of Regents St
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

These building models must base their kits on 'the real thing'......and the UK has plenty to choose from!

This is how I finished the Russian 5 ton truck, at the end of December.
Glenn

Glenn

Remember the photo of the orang......'Old Man of the Forrest', well.. this is where he works!

Glenn

Paper sc.c 1/160

bobbo

Librarian

Quote from: bobbo on January 25, 2014, 05:04:27 AM
Unseen University? 

bobbo

;D ;D ;D

Are there any companies that produce figures of civilians but in 1/48? Can't seem to locate any.

Ed S

Quote from: Librarian on January 25, 2014, 05:24:03 AM
Quote from: bobbo on January 25, 2014, 05:04:27 AM
Unseen University? 

bobbo

;D ;D ;D

Are there any companies that produce figures of civilians but in 1/48? Can't seem to locate any.

Check out the O gauge model Railroad suppliers.  O gauge is 48th scale.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

martinbayer

Quote from: Ed S on January 25, 2014, 07:38:07 PM
Check out the O gauge model Railroad suppliers.  O gauge is 48th scale.

Ed

Depends on what region you're located in: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_scale

Martin
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

Captain Canada

Some nice work going on here L !

I like the flying boats for sure....great idea with upgrading the engines, the kit ones do look small.

I hope you do finish the Skyraider....love the AEW version of that bird !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Librarian

Many thanks for the links. Have an idea for a large museum exhibit, so civilians are a must :thumbsup:.

Glenn

Last shot of the library 'till I add more to it.
Glenn

NARSES2

There's a guy who always has a stand at the Milton Keynes show and he just fills it with card models. Amazing collection and I don't think there's a subject that isn't modelled by these producers.

Always fancied having a go at a pre Dreadnaught era battleship, but think I'd better start on something a little simpler
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

If he has a card model of Hogwarts, the same scale as 'the unseen......'or OO/HO I'd be interested.
Glenn

NARSES2

I'll check his stand out at the show latter in the year mate