Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodgybuilder

Quote from: Glenn on March 15, 2014, 12:10:05 AM

An inverted view of the Gyr-Falcon..........
Glenn

In keeping with What If, the fuel/propulsion could be literally anything. What if it is Magic? Or The Hand Of God (Hand Of Glenn)!

Matthew
Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

Glenn

It does have intakes...as you'll see in the last shot.
Glenn

Glenn

As you can see, I split the intakes to add the spear shaped nose, to give it a different look.
Glenn

Tophe

All right! :thumbsup: (this is pleasant for both realists and pure dreamers) ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

Those 'things' on the upper surfaces of the wings at the sweep break look just like the hinges on my bathroom door! What do they do on the aircraft? Or are they the guns perhaps?

I just noticed they're on the lower surfaces too..........
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

I thought those were the intakes but didn't want to say so in case I was wrong....very subtle !

I was assuming those were guns as well. Lasers, to be precise !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

Looking good, must finish my build. I kept the skis.

Glenn

We're back with 3 of 3 of the movie vehicles. Now, the SS 100 is wider, longer and has four doors!

Scale :1/35

Glenn

Glenn

This is the Snark guided missile and with these early missiles, I've always looked for the fighter jet in them. The fuselage and wing are on, and at present am working on the tail fin.

Glenn

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Glenn on April 10, 2014, 08:27:40 PM
This is the Snark guided missile and with these early missiles, I've always looked for the fighter jet in them. The fuselage and wing are on, and at present am working on the tail fin.

Glenn

There's surely a PR aircraft in there.....  ;D :lol:

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

McColm

Glenn

I've got one of those,it will be interesting to see the outcome.

Rheged

Glenn

A manned Snark......sounds good.   Make it stealthy and it becomes a Boojum!........Lewis Carroll strikes again!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Glenn

This is the 1/32sc Lancaster from the weekly 125 part model sold at the newsagent. As you can see, I'm not building the 'Battle of Britain' flight model....I'm doing 617 Squadron special opps model...'Grand Slam or Tall Boy', not decided yet!
Have covered over the forward turret area and the upper turret and not added the undercart or engines...(too bloody heavy) and added wing spars to assemble the outer wings.
Everything is assembled to date, only attaching, painting and finishing....I'll be glad when it's over!
Glenn

bodgybuilder

Hello Glenn
Looking good, I don't know how you find the time  and enthusiasm.
Talking of newsagents, have you seen that there is currently a Star Trek magazine with model for $3.99?
Matthew
Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so