Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Hi Matthew....Yeah, the first is the 'D' model, and the price was right. Don't know how many of the others I'll buy.
What interests me is another series of BIG WARPLANES all scaled at 1/144 and 1/200. Starting with the 'special opps' Lancaster and Ju-290 at 1/144....boy they'll be big...need a hanger to house them, but will make great diorama additions.
Not here yet, so my bank account is still safe!
Glenn

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

If you think a Lanc will be big....what about a Me-323!

Anyhow, today another one from Disk world bites the dust...(the boat house). so should be finished the university a couple of years after I park it!

Glenn

Glenn

Remember a while ago, I built a Regency building of shops by 'SuperQuick'. The model was a set of two buildings, the second a Regency home. I thought that the home should be by it's self so did it as a diorama with it's own court yard, trees and post war Jag saloon.

The figures are oo/ho and the Jag is Oxford and the wall is scratch built.
Glenn

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Ok, today we're back with 'The Unseen.....' with Modo's garden wall.
As I write this, the wall has been attached to the Library and things are progressing!
Glenn

NARSES2

Ah my favourite Ninja gardener's abode
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

A view from behind the wall.
Glenn

McColm

SuperQuick Regency building looks great.

Captain Canada

Nice to see some buildings ! I like the upturned boats ready to launch. Nice touch.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Right now we have a 'glider' flyingboat......we need engines! One lot are on, the other pylon is under construction.
Glenn

Tophe

Great! :thumbsup:
while... in a what-if Universe, a glider flying boat is very possible, engines are not mandatory ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Didn't the Japanese Navy build flying boat gliders in WWII ?

The USMC built one model at least http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_XLRQ

Glenn

The Germans built trainer flyingboat gliders I'd say by DFS that are a beautiful design.

Pre war, of course.
Glenn

McColm

There was a one off DC-47 glider.