Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Today I'm back with the S-38A flyingboat now with it's top wing. Once working out the only way to mount the top wing was to add the forward vertical strut and then the inverted 'V' struts, everything fell into place.

Next will be the engines, and that will involve more struts, but it will work out in the end.

Glenn

Tophe

You are courageous to face this huge amount of work, Glenn...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Yeah Tophe....but somebody has to do it!

Glenn

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

This is the Fiddlers' Green canvas hanger to go with the WW1 aircraft. In the instructions it says to paint up the model and, before assembly, enlarge it by 160%.
I didn't do this, as it will do just nicely this size, at the back of a set.

Glenn

Captain Canada

Nice one Glenn ! I love airfield dio stuff. I need to find some myself.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Back to 2 of 3 from that movie, with all four wheels on and the body coming to shape.

Scale 1/35

Glenn

McColm

Glenn

This is to go with my fantasy creatures series. Starting off with the Gyr-Falcon and now, 'The Swedish Short-Snout' also bought by the I.S.A.F.

It should be finished this year.
Glenn

Glenn

This is the 1/48sc model of HM Bark Endeavour that was sold at Newsagents weekly. The series was 100 weeks and 25 after that to make a cross-section. (which I didn't buy)

This construction is up to 75~76, so I have a couple of years of construction to go.

Glenn......now, where's that Vodka?

NARSES2

I really admire your patience with these "part buys" Glen. I would never complete the models
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

If it wasn't for the Vodka.........I wouldn't finish them either!

Captain Canada

Short snout eh ? Gotta check that out !

Love the boat too. I like the idea of buying part builds....always a challenge !

:tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Yeah Capt'n, as long as all the parts arrive!

Today we're back with the Unseen Library and garden shed wall as seen from the inside, glued together!

I've worked out that when finished, the space inside the University should house the Monogram 1/72 Peacemaker!

OH, CRAP!

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn on May 20, 2014, 08:48:35 PM
I've worked out that when finished, the space inside the University should house the Monogram 1/72 Peacemaker!

OH, CRAP!

Just put it in the Library and that L Space will take care of any problems  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.