Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Cool. I like the look of it, and the paint scheme. Very '30s !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

This is 2 of 3 in my movie models...but what it was meant to be was a Mercedes Benz G5 medium car! There is a Russian model company that make a G5 and this vehicle is nothing like it! By the way...this is the Nazi Car that flies off the cliff in "Raiders of the Lost Ark". To this day, I still haven't worked out what they used to make the vehicle..but going with size, and being a 4x4 it could have been any 4x4 available at the time, including a GAZ 69.

Glenn

Captain Canada

That's a beauty right there. And I remember the scene well. In fact I just watched it the other day !

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Rear view of that typical Hollywood Nazi Car.

Glenn

Captain Canada

Nice ! Always been a fan of scale tarps, or canvas covers I guess. Looks like she's heading for the edge as well....Indy had better jump ! :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

These are two projects I started last year...both in 1/48. The top one is a twin engine C-130 used in Vietnam and the other is a 1928 version of a Ju-52/3M.

As for the Nazi Car....I think the off driver and rear gunner have already jumped!

Glenn

Captain Canada

Twin engine C-130 eh ? Have you been reading some of McColms threads ?

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

Belated congratulations for your current aircraft scratchbuilding :thumbsup: Great! :bow:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Capt'n, a Fairchild Provider  and the Junkers is a G.31go freighter.

Glenn

PS Thanks Tophe!

Captain Canada

Woooosh....... right over my head lol

I see it now. Now that it has been brought to my attention  :thumbsup: :banghead:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nighthunter

"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Glenn

Yeah, a C-123...minus the 'Agent Orange', or the one from Die Hard 2!.............maybe?

Glenn

Captain Canada

Is that the one where it flies through hell and then gets it's wings knocked clean off by a light pole ? Or was that a Nicholas Cage movie ?

:banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nighthunter

Operation Dumbo Drop, Air America to name a few more... Con Air is the one Cap is thinking of.
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*