Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Look forward to seeing your car mods. The Snark is looking pretty good as well. Love the shape of that thing.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

The Snark has Whiffability all through it, like a stick of Blackpool rock. A pity no-one did a mainstream 1/72 version.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

bodgybuilder

Hello Glenn
Looking forward to seeing more car efforts.
Matthew
Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

NARSES2

Like what you are doing with the Snark  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Quote from: Glenn on February 17, 2015, 06:16:42 PM
How to convert a Snark missile into an interceptor from some Gerry Anderson show!
This model is more beautiful than a Real aircraft ;) :lol:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Yeah Tophe..........pity this page wasn't around when THUNDERBIRDS was being made! Think of how many models would have been designed by US?

It's a bugger in'it!
Glenn

Cobra

You did a Top Notch Job,Glenn :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Derek Meddings would No Doubt have Hired You for Doing such Work!Keep up the Superb Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

Glenn

This is, (or will be) the Thal shuttle from Planet of the Daleks...I scaled it at 1/48. The front is mine, as one doesn't see it with all the jungle around.
Glenn

Captain Canada

Cool. I used to make similar ships out of my erasers  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Not actually finished as yet, no decals, but just to show you how the Snark was butchered.

Scale : 1/72

Glenn

PR19_Kit

Very good Glenn! Did you move the intake way forward under the nose? If so that's a great improvement on the original.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

There really is something right about that  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Yes...very nice ! Love the shape of that wing.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

Very elegant! :wub: I hope this aircraft is for a beauty contest, not for military purpose ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Yes Tophe....seen in the movie 'Planes', as something to 'fall in love with'!

Anyhow, this is the start of my photo stand. The base is 6'x4'(1200 x 1800mm) and at present, top/sides and base are done plus the roller wheels and am now working on the surface. I thought it would be finished by now but....not quiet yet!

Glenn