Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

A front view of the 52's this time.....
Glenn

Glenn

This is the second shot of The Kite with the rear body attached. Also, this rear section in the wrong piece in the wrong place. The rear of the body, including the Vent (undersides) should be next....and then later on, the tail assembly. This section was re-done and at present includes the under section (lower shoulder pieces to hold the wing and allow it to swing.
Glenn

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

After the success of the Supermarine Seagull / Walrus, a notable member of the British government asked Supermarine if they could design a single seater version of the said boat as his son thought it would be a nice way of spending weekends abroad, and probably up to no good!
This is the result...the Supermarine Sea Scamp.

Butchered from a Walrus (1/72) now 1/48 monoplane.

Glenn

Captain Canada

Now that's a good one ! Love the scale-o-rama idea and the paint scheme on her !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Scamp looks good  :thumbsup: Got a Porco Rocco feel to it
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

Glenn

Seen recently over my house.......nah, unless I was in Kent in a RAF aircraft! This is the Big Warplanes C-17 Globemaster 111 in RAF Transport Command markings The scale is 1/200 and even in that scale It's a big bugger!

Glenn

Everything looks so new ....yeah, I know what's going on. GEL

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Nice one Glenn ! Love the shape of that aeroplane
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

bodgybuilder

Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

Glenn

I'm looking for the car page I set up and can't seem to find it. I think it was Cars, Trucks and other vehicles....any help would be good.
Glenn

PR19_Kit

You must have found it at there's recent pics of a weird Citroen and a Maserati on there.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Glenn

The Sea Scamp leveling off after take-off.....
Glenn