Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

TheChronicOne

Beau Kneaux Beauxeball? 

I dunno...  I give up.

;D ;D ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Now for something a little bit different.... a H.P. Halifax. This is one of the Big Warplanes series and is Friday 13th.
The scale is 1/144.
Glenn

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

The Curtiss XF-87 was the last fighter to head the Curtiss name. Designed in 1945 and flying in 1946 (with two prototypes) it failed to interest the USAF.
But it's days were not to be settled at the scrap heap, the two prototypes were converted to become FR-87 spies in the sky.

Model: 1/48 scratchbuilt XF-87 converted to become a Foto Recon aircraft.
Glenn

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

I like that Glenn  :thumbsup:

I've got the Anigrand kit in the stash. Nice looking model and aircraft.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

First shot of the AWAC from the BIG WARPLANES series scaled at 1/144.
All I did to get the shots was to remove the undercart and remove the wires that suspended the aircraft.
Glenn

TheChronicOne

Yeeeeeaaaaaah! Tinker AFB!!! I love to see an Oklahoma bird any day! Fantastic work.  :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

DogfighterZen

Very nice pic, i'd take it as real! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Glenn

It looks as if I can't send any more photos to anyone through Photobucket without paying $360 a year....and as I don't have a credit card, (and have never wanted one) it looks like my time with you guys has come to an end!
14 Years isn't bad.....good knowing you all
Regards,
Glenn

Tophe

Don't be desperate Glenn, try again tomorrow and/or the day after...
This morning my Photobucket account was locked also for an unknown reason, now it works again (while yours seems still locked)...
To make Photobucket more fast, I have become a paying user this year, and the price was about 3€ per month (4 US $), I don(t know the currency of the Australian $ but the paying Photobucket price seems not very expensive. But I think this will not be necessary and you will/would keep on enjoying us with marvellous pictures of yours, without money involved.
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Charlie_c67

A lot of people are switching to flickr so as not to pay Glenn, may be the answer?
"If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid."