Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn

Friday 13th on the way home.
Glenn

PS....Did I mention before, it's good to be back!

Tophe

And as well: it is good for us to have you back... :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

'
Last shot of the AWAC....almost ready to 'upload 'some more pix.
Glenn

bodgybuilder

Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

Glenn

Last shot of the FR-87....the other shots have been renamed and placed in my files.
Glenn

Tophe

NARSES2

Nice shot Glenn  :thumbsup: It's an attractive aircraft I think, something about the shape of the nacelles.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn

With the Marshall plan in operation, Germany was on the 're-build' but that would also include building it's own air/land and sea vehicles and ships.
Under the control of the UN and NATO German companies started to design and re-design already produced machines.
This was build around a Ar 196 float-plane and re-designed as a basic trainer the now...Ar 496. Although the US government was supplying T6's, Arado was given the nod to start producing again.

Glenn

Tophe

Quote from: Glenn on August 27, 2017, 07:02:05 PM
a Ar 196 float-plane and re-designed as a basic trainer the now...Ar 496.
I was not sure but... Google finds Ar-96, 196, 296, 396, only, this Ar-496 seems a great inventions of yours, Glenn. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Interesting one Glen.

I've got plans for an Ar 196 which will get a fixed undercarriage and join my Austro-Hungarian A.F.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn

You know, I'm building the Kite from Terry Pratchett's Last Hero, well....this is stage #1 of the fuel tank.
So far, the Kite is 30cm from beak to vent and the length of the tank is 48cm...but at least, this will be fibreglass. What you are looking at is the half mold, (right side ) with the glass attached......a ways' to go.
Glenn