Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Whimpy landing at an airfield near you!

Big Warplanes 1/144sc.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

yes, good, while... is this real world? or inventive somehow?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Tophe......how are you, how did the op go....been worried, as is the whole site?
Glenn

Tophe

Thanks Glenn, while... I try to focus on what-if models, forgetting health problems. I go in surgery again this week, then I will go the anticancerous hospital in May to know the doctors' plan. This is not fun but your models bring smiles to this sad world, so let us speak about those plastic aircraft, all right ? (Thanks anyway)

NARSES2

Here's wishing you all the very best Tophe. I hope everything works out o.k.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Left side of the M-7 finished less tracks and guards.
Sorry Tophe.....it's only a tank.
Glenn

Glenn

Right side, the same day shows this side complete...tracks, front and rear mudguards and upper track cover.
Now, to buy a fourth M3 M5 or M8 for the left track......god I'm glad it wasn't a King Tiger!
Glenn

Rick Lowe

IIRC the Academy M3 Stuarts come with both Rubber Band and Single Link tracks... so you'd still have a complete M3 to play with...

FWIW

Glenn

The Szohod Government bought the best military equipment for their armoured forces.... when I say 'bought'...stole, embezzled or blackmailed is a better description!
From 'TinTin and The Calculus Affair'.

Scale 1/35 based around the running gear of a APC 113
Glenn

NARSES2

Glenn

This is a M 37 from the movie, "The Battle of the Bulge" trying to look like a Priest. I actually used a Chaffee (M 24) for the part and then later realised it was actually based on a Hellcat.
The Chaffee has three idler wheels, where the Hellcat has four.
The camo would have been Spanish army.....as it was shot there.

Glenn

SC. 1/35

Glenn

The kite so far....with the body and tail finished now to work on the wings.
Wonder how many bottles of Vodka that will take?
Glenn.

PS been away for a bit, computer died!

Tophe

Good model, so unusual... :thumbsup:
I wish you a good drink continuation! ;D

NARSES2

Glad your back on-line mate  :thumbsup:

That kite reminds me of a medieval siege engine - hand hel balista ?