Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn on June 28, 2018, 06:58:51 PM
With the intakes, I lost one of the kit pieces and had to make-do with a pair of Tamiya putty screw tops.
Glenn

Genius  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Apart from the intakes, the only other difference was to round off the wings, tail and tailplane. The scheme is USN Intermediate Blue upper surfaces, dry brushed with Sea Blue over the backbone, and over the leading edge of the wings and tail surfaces. The under colour is Tamiya Deck Tan....which is a light browny grey.
Eventually, you'll see it in landing mode, gear down, flaps and hook....be a while.
Glenn

TheChronicOne

Quite nice!!  I like the treatment, pretty convincing. I have one of these Matchbox kits, but I plan to make it "normal."  :angel:
-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn on July 02, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
Normal....what's normal?
Glenn

Depends on your point of view at the time of the question  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn

The reason I picked that camo was 'cause I saw a Chevy Stingray 'Mako Shark' in Manila in 1977 and was taken by the colour scheme.
Glenn

Glenn

OK, the JagdPanther is almost cleared for action! Only the division sign, aerial mast and commander to go......
Glenn

NARSES2

That's come out really well Glenn

Glenn

This is the inside view of the starwatches tower of the Unseen University. When the whole thing is finished.....I'll have to buy a large block of land and a hanger to house it in!
Glenn

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Vorcha

i like that, looks so cozy and beautiful. that's how I'd build my home, if I had a piece of land. and money.
paper boy

Glenn

This is the Tiger from Band of Brothers as to date.....good news though...the JagdPanther is finished, only thing now, is to shoot it on a decent background......
Glenn

Glenn

Last shot of JagdPanther before the commander takes up his position.
Glenn

TheChronicOne

That's a great build, I love the paint work!   :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-