Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Remember I said that I had plans for the Merkava....well, first step, changing the shape of the back plate. The front section is wrong, as you'll see in the next shot.
I thought of the armour from Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, and Fury (?) and thought of a tank that has never been built for a movie......
Glenn

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Now, when I made the Stug 111 from B of B, I thought they also made a Pz 111, but I was wrong!
They made two Stugs. One without side armour, and one with.....so, what to do with the second six wheel M-41 tank?
Glenn

Glenn

T-34/Tiger from Band of Brothers, minus turret. Kindá looks like a sports car, don't it!
Glenn

NARSES2

I can see where you are coming from
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Glenn

OK, back with the Mekava conversion. Now, the front lower plate has been changed slightly by pushing the angle up a tad, and cutting the top plate off and pushing it in, over the forward wheel assembly.
Now I'm ready for the wheels.
Glenn

Glenn

A BUFF on it's way to 'a happy place'!

Big Warplanes models :1/144 B-52 (short tail)
A few more shots to follow.
Glenn

Tophe

good model and good Photoshop work... :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Hey Tophe........how are things, health wise?
Glenn

Tophe

Ahem, I am ill out of work, maybe forever (or till the end). But enjoying your models and pictures brings a smile, this is helping a lot, thanks! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

kerick

Glad we can help in our own little way!
I pray for you to get better!!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Glenn

As you can see from the fuselage roundel, 1. it;s too small and 2. the fuselage stripes are too far forward. By the kit box, one yellow stripe goes through the tailplane........
They are being 're-done'.
Glenn

kerick

Looks like quite the jungle hardstand!  :wacko:
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Glenn

The plants are agabi, or is that ogabi......never sure! They grow on Central America up to Texas, New Mexico, Colorado.....anywhere it's hot and dry! We have a couple a hundred plants in our yard, and the new plants come through the main plants'stem.
They are the easiest plant to grow....work out where to plant it, dig a hole/ trench, cut off stem, put in hole, a bit of potting soil, hose, and the most important bit........have a beer!
Glenn