Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Lovely looking little Islander Glenn! :ph34r:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Glenn

Today we are back with the P-52 pusher. As you can see, the wings are on....at present, am on the tail booms.
Glenn

Glenn

Glenn

Come on, all sing.."Dum-d-Dum Dum, Dum -d Dum......" we're back with the wing from Raiders.
Now with both wings smoothly joined....at present, have just added all control panels, and undercoated the upper surfaces.
Glenn

Glenn

Taking off from Hawaii, this Pan Am clipper heads off to Manila on her weekly flight.

Airfix :1/144 Boeing 314.

Glenn

Stargazer....glad you liked it, today I'm back with the Islander. Last shot until I diorama her.
Glenn

Stargazer

Something's wrong with this Islander... It's... NORMAL!!!

Glenn

Well, here's a project for someone out there....how about a Quadlander! Buy two models, lengthen the fuselage, and wings and end up with a four engine islander!
Anyhow, today I'm back with the Wing from Raiders. This time, the rear view. At present, all the panels have been added to the wing surfaces and, am making the inner wing intakes. Oh, joy!
Glenn.

Tophe

Quote from: Glenn on December 21, 2009, 06:13:56 PM
Well, here's a project for someone out there....how about a Quadlander! Buy two models, lengthen the fuselage, and wings and end up with a four engine islander!
With one or two fuselage(s)? I'd prefer 2, so no need to lengthen... ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Tophe, build it how ever you like......you'll be making it, not me! OK, twin body, make it five engines!
Glenn

Glenn

Today I'm back with the Curtiss Floatplane....now, I don't remember what I called it, some seabird name, if I remember, anyhow...I'm sure you'll tell me!
You'll notice it isn't rigged, sorry about that. My photoshop doesn't have application for lines....bugger!
Glenn

Stargazer

Great! I'm a Curtiss buff so anything Curtiss-related is interesting. What did you make this bird from? Can I find more photos in this topic?

Glenn

Stargazer.....it started off an a Rareplanes 1/72 Curtiss Helldiver, then I added the floats.
More photos to follow.
Glenn

Tophe

Quote from: Glenn on December 21, 2009, 11:26:05 PM
Tophe, build it how ever you like......you'll be making it, not me! OK, twin body, make it five engines!
Glenn
Dear Glenn, you seem to have forgotten one thing, I am a what-ifer... so the He111Z is not the only twin-plane in my mind: the Twislander may have 2, 3, 4, 5 engines, and even asymmetry, with numerous combinations...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]