Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodgybuilder

Hello Guys
Some of these designs are astounding. Perhaps even amusing.
All I can say is that I am glad I am not the test pilot! They must be made of very stern stuff.
Happy New Year all.
Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

Brian da Basher

I really like your P-37 Glenn. Reminds me of a "back-dated" MiG-3. I can't wait to see it with paint and markings!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

This is definitely cool...very dynamic design.  She looks a blur even while standing still.   :wub:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Glenn

With the P-37, I've finished it, gear up, with a spinner and new markings. You won't see it for a while.
Anyhow, today we have the VTOL Wasp. All I need now is the canopy, (which I'll make solid) and the side cannons. Oh yeah, paint and decals.
I know you haven't seen me for a while, well I've had a clean-up. Every made up model from the last 20 years has been thrown out, including partly made models. I've listed all the unbuilt models and hope to sell them.
I know it's 'over-kill', but once they are finished, I never look at them ever again. I have about 50 left, airliners/ships and current for this page.
I prefer to 'scratch build' anyhow.
Glenn

Glenn

Today I have one for Stargazer....lets just call it Civil 4 of 5!
Scale 1/48
Glenn

Stargazer

Ooo... that's a tough one.  :o

I'm stuck on this one... :huh: for now...  ;D

Glenn

Last shot of the 314 before the diorama. Tomorrow I'll be downloading the next batch. To date, 99% of all my finished models are now at Brisbanes' north western dump...and was I glad to see them go!
Glenn

Brian da Basher

Looks like a news photo of the Clipper coming in for a landing, Glenn!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Stargazer.....an easy one this time. Civil 5 of 5 for this year, enjoy!
Glenn

Stargazer

Hmmm... Is this supposed to be with an inline engine? High wing? Twin-boom?

Glenn

Stargazer....I really thyought you'd get this one! What are you doing, trying to turn me 'straight'? Today for something completely different. While at the hobbyshop in December, (while throwing stuff out) I found two Hornby pre-made buildings for railway sets. This is the first, a Nissen Hut.....found on thousands of airfields during WW2 and to this day.
Sc. 1/72
Price (Aust) $29.00

Glenn

Stargazer

Probably too easy for me... I have a tendancy to complicate things at times!!!

Glenn

The F5B was adapted from the F4B4 and after the prototype and pre-production models, the best of the F4B4 was adopted toward the new F5C. With it's F4B4 fuselage and F5B, with everything else, this fighter was in service up until 1940 when it was replaced by the Buffalo.
Glenn

Hasagawa 1/32 F4B4.

Glenn

Supplied to the IJN in 1942, the Junkers designed JU-87B/12 for the Asian market.
Model Airfix 1/72.
Landing gear lays flat under the wing.
Glenn