Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

NARSES2

Really like that Islander dio Glen  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Today, a change of time and a change of scale. Back with the Thomas Morse Scout, now with its interplane struts, rigging and upper wing attached. Not finished yet............!
Glenn

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Glenn

"And now for something completely different..." We are back with the Hydroplane Patrol Boat, or should I say Destroyer?
Scale, 1/350
Glenn

Cobra

Looking Good,Glenn! your Hydroplane Destroyer looks like it came from 'Stingray'! great Work,as Usual! keep up the Great Work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:Dan

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

sotoolslinger

Glenn that is some fantastic stuff right there :wub: :thumbsup: :party:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Glenn

Back with the Harlow and its wings. With the wings, the trailing edge is the wrong shape, but has since been fixed. Am working on the tailplanes at the moment.
Glenn

Glenn

I bet this would have been the last model you guys would have expected to see! The Lightning Glider, finished and shot. I eventually decided on doing the canopy solid, and paint it gloss black to look like polarised glass. Easier and much quicker.
Glenn

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Glenn

Back with the F-87 now with the tailplane attached. At present, the elevators have been added and next step, the wings.
Glenn

Glenn

This is Transport 5 of 5, but look at the four letters below the photo, might be a clue?
Glenn

JayBee

Quote from: Glenn on June 10, 2010, 12:10:19 AM
This is Transport 5 of 5, but look at the four letters below the photo, might be a clue?
Glenn

Here I am sitting in my office less than a mile from where the Twin Pins were made. :thumbsup:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Glenn

Finally the penny has dropped!
Thank you sir...you don't know how long I've had this model on this site. First the fuselage, then the windows, then a wing......and no body worked it out!
Congrats,
Glenn