Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

See, I do finish models eventually! The Little Dragon is now finished.
Glenn

Mossie

Aww, it's cute! :ph34r:  Got it's bigger brother on the go at the minute.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Glenn

Hi, I'm a l'le dragon looking for a new home. My builder tells me that unless someone takes me, I'll be going to a place called 'the dump'. Now, I don't know what this 'dump' is, but it doesn't sound very nice.
If you'd like me, I don't eat much...house trained, and secret...you can call me, Draco!
Little Dragon

Tophe

Quote from: Glenn on June 08, 2010, 12:11:03 AM
I bet this would have been the last model you guys would have expected to see! The Lightning Glider, finished and shot. I eventually decided on doing the canopy solid, and paint it gloss black to look like polarised glass. Easier and much quicker.
Glenn
Belated congratulations and thanks! Great! :thumbsup: :wub: :bow:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

At last, I have added an updated drawing on my what-if P-38 site http://www.kristofmeunier.fr/#Sit (adding versions with tails to compare and link to the source).
Thanks again Glenn! :thumbsup: :bow:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

As you can see, the Finnmark is almost finished, only one sponson and props to go! Then painting and decals.
Glenn

Glenn

Hey Stargazer...I'm back with the B-7, sorry..the Y1B-7. This finishes the struts, minus the undercart. I've finished her off with undercart up, (it's easier that way, less stress) she'll be hanging from a ceiling when finished.
Glenn

Glenn

A front-on shot of the Y1B-7. You can realise why she was referred to as 'the bi-plane with only one wing' can't you?
Glenn

Glenn

We are back with the USN fighter 3 of 5 in 1/32 scals. With the fuselage and tail done, next should be the cockpit and pilot and then the wings.
Glenn

Glenn

Ten weeks ago, a 125 part weekly series began, here in OZ. This British book and model from a company called 'hachette' on a 1/32sc Lancaster. Well, you know me, and construction began. Well, I thought it would be every two weeks, and missed from section 4 to 7. (on back order) Anyhow, this is the first section, the nose, although mine didn't take a week to construct, it took three weeks.
Glenn

arkon

beatuiful work .what scale is that lanc.?
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

Glenn

The scale of the Lanc is 1/32 which, when finished will be BLOODY BIG! But, today we are back with the Heinkel Wespe VTOL fighter. I don't know who would have flown one of there, I know I wouldn't have been one of them. Maybe I'll shoot it again, with my finished Lanc, as both are around the same scale. (in about three years)
Glenn

NARSES2

The Wespe looks good Glen. I saw the TV ads for the Lancaster, didn't clock it was 1/32 ... phew !!!!
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Cobra....is this the Sea Leopard you were referring to? (oh God, I hope so!)
Glenn

Cobra

Yep. looking good :thumbsup: Keep up the Great Work :cheers:Dan