Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gondor

Don't worry if you do not get it right the first few times Glenn, it took me ages to get my head around using photobucket to post pictures. Now I find it simple so keep trying and dont give up as it is no worse than some builds.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Glenn

Glenn

Glenn

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn

What to do to a Wellsley when you have more time on your hands!
The, 'working out' was with a lot of HELP!
Glenn

anthonyp

Quote from: Glenn on June 22, 2011, 06:57:17 PM

Nice!!!  Too bad I died a little bit inside upon realizing it was a Monogram X-30/Orient Express  ;D
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Mossie

Yeah, lovely!  So after evaluating the Payen aircraft, the Germans took the idea & ran with it. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Glenn

That photo was placed on this site at least four years ago, we were playing around with PhotoBucket at the time and that was the shot we picked.
Today, a light transport, in 1/48 and made from balsa....the Aero Commander.
Glenn

Pablo1965

Glenn

The Commander is a high wing twin with a single tail and tricycle undercart.

Today, I'm back with the Veron 1/25 Hurricane. Now you can see the starboard bulkheads in place. At present, most of the starboard side is covered and the cockpit floor and headrest are in place.

Glenn

NARSES2

Great to see you back Glen  :thumbsup:

Always found your work inspirational

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

Reminds me of building R/C aircraft with my dad, when I was a teenager.

Glenn

At times you must wonder what makes most of the things I make, 'what if?' Well, what if they were 'kits'!! But, they're not, so here is another one....a 1/48 Supermarine Sea Otter with it's fuselage finished awaiting the tail surface. Balsa as usual.....

Glenn

McColm

The use of alternative materials is inspiring.

Glenn

Thank you McColm....see, plastic isn't everything! Today, the Italari 1/48 Arado Ar-196. Now, I have the MPM model in the same scale, but not as detailed, but this model came with four sets of decals including KM Bismark.
Maybe not a 'what if', well....not yet!

Glenn