Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

If you read comics, all the Super Hero's are either 'Superman, Batman, The Flash, Captain America...'.as it goes on and on! What am I getting at, well there has never been a 'Gay' Super Hero......until now!
Well, every 'Super Hero' needs a car, and this Hero now has one! I can see him fighting crime in his flashy blue Safari Suit, swinging his man bag at his arch enemy....no, well I can, and thats all that matters.
The idea came to me from a comment made at my hobbyshop about the Movies 'Police Academy' and 'The Blue Parrot', gay bar..
This is the Plue Parrots' super car. OK, a Chrysler 300 and extra's!

Glenn

Stargazer

There's already been a team of gay super-heroes... Remember the Village People;D

Glenn

Yeah mate, but did they have a 'super car'?
Glenn

Stargazer

Nope... So what are you gonna call it? The Gay Rider? The Queermobile? The Hot Rod?  ;D

McColm

I always thought that was Robbin!!
Are the car's wings based on a caddy?

Brian da Basher

Love the wicked fins on that buggy!

It's always a treat to see an update from you Glenn!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Glenn

Probably 'Polly' as he is 'The Blue Parrot'! Like the way you guys fell into my way of thinking!!
Now for something completely different....the Finnmark. This time an air to ground shot over islands....actually, as this aircraft is now in Canadian Navy markings it should be named after a sea bird found in Canada...yes? So, how about it???

Yes, I always loved 'The Village People', and they have a place in my heart!
Glenn

Brian da Basher

Yes Glenn, but do you "stay at the Y-M-C-A"?
;)
That Finnmark is most excellent! The day-glo orange markings really make it eye-catching!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Stargazer

That Canadian Finnmark is excellent!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

McColm

Do you get sea sick watching it on TV?

Stargazer

What if your hero, the Blue Parrot, worked for a secret international gay organization called the YMCA ?

I suggest this as their flagship... ROTFL

bodgybuilder

Quote from: Glenn on June 27, 2011, 07:26:40 PM

The idea came to me from a comment made at my hobbyshop about the Movies 'Police Academy' and 'The Blue Parrot', gay bar..
This is the Plue Parrots' super car. OK, a Chrysler 300 and extra's!

Glenn

Hello Glenn

Personally I would have thought the car should be lavender.

Matthew
Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

Glenn

Then again Matthew, the colour of the rainbow flag might have been apt.....but, too late now! I must talk to the BrisBears to see if we can buy a C-99...I'm sure they'd find uses for it! (someone is always looking for a room!)

Today I'm back with the Westland Wellesley that I showed back on P.61. I'm converting it into a VIP/diplomatic carrier used by the RAF between 1938~1942.

Conversions are as follows........
1. shortning the wings
2.cutting off the nose and adding an early Merlin engine.
3. filling in the cockpit and turning the rear blister into the cockpit. (ie..1930's mail planes)
4 Changing the name to Wolfe, after the British General the French Canadians love so much!

Glenn

McColm