Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Today I'm back with the Westland Wolfe with its port wing on the way to being finished. I've had an idea on drawing up plans of models as I finish them....interested? That way you'll see how much butchering it took to make it.

Glenn

NARSES2

Quote " I've had an idea on drawing up plans of models as I finish them....interested? That way you'll see how much butchering it took to make it."

I for one would be Glen
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Well, thanks for saying 'yes' as I've started the first plan, a Hawker Huntress. Today, a riddle, "When is a Blackhawk, not a Blackhawk.......when it's a Turkey Buzzard!"

Glenn

Glenn

Pan Am clipper from the blunt end.

Glenn

Acree

I thought BOTH ends were the blunt end!

Glenn

Glenn

This rare photo is of (we believe) an Arado Ar 640 Night Fighter. These photos were obtained from the French Resistance from our Luftwaffe contact. (SOE opperative Gama 302) last month. Taken in southern France, where the Luftwaffe have full control. Not much in known about this aircraft except that it is powered by two jet engines mounted below the fuselage.

A.I.
g.e.l.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ChernayaAkula

Now that one looks cool, in terms of shape as well as camo!  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Glenn

Back with the Barkley Grow, almost done. All I have left to construct is the finish the engine fronts, exhaust pipes and undercart, panels windows...How to finish her, not sure yet?

Glenn

Stargazer

I've always dreamed of a Barkley-Grow T8P1 in U.S.A.A.C. colors but I never did it myself because I thought most people would mistake it for a Beechcraft 18...

Glenn

Yeah mate, but with fixed undercart!
Glenn

Glenn

This is what the F-87 will look like with it's engines on. This shot is just basic, the engine narcels have to be sanded, bogged, finished, paneled and the intake covered from inside and the tailpipes added.
'Just a walk in the park, really!'

Glenn

Stargazer

Fantastic Blackhawk!! Have you considered some Blackhawk (comic book) painting/markings? They had a Martin XB-51 in the comic at some point I think, so an XF-87 wouldn't be that far-fetched... as a replacement for their XP-50 Skyrocket!!

NARSES2