Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

OK Stargazer....it's no longer an experimental airplane (sorry Aero-plane....why am I talking like an American?) Anyhow......this is one of the Bell P-52A that was used to defend Wake Island in 1942. At present, the tail panels are all on and am about to add the tails and tailplanes. I love the thing......if only they'd have built them......Bugger!
Glenn

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Back with the Barkley Grow, we now have wings!
Glenn

Glenn

Sorry mate, it isn't French! Today, another one for Stargazer....this will be US Fighter 5 of 5 for 2010, or...how to butcher a U-2 into something else!
Glenn

Oh yeah, 1/48

Tophe

Quote from: Glenn on January 17, 2010, 06:13:04 PM
this will be US Fighter 5 of 5 for 2010, or...how to butcher a U-2 into something else!
Oh yeah
U-2 fighter :unsure: yeah? sure? funny... ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Last shot of the Ju-87.....I might do a couple of 'below' shots before I dup it.....but won't be for a while.
Glenn

Glenn

Tophe, turning a U-2 into a fighter.....would make it the slowest fighter in history.....no, I'm turning it into a......well, thats for Stargazer to know, and for the rest of you to find out.
Glenn

anthonyp

Quote from: Glenn on January 19, 2010, 06:13:19 PM
Tophe, turning a U-2 into a fighter...

...wouldn't that make it a subsonic F-104?   ;D

I mean, I read somewhere the U-2 was based on the F-104.  Could have been an interweb farce, but I thought I actually read it in a book some time ago.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Glenn

Yeah, a subsonic F-104....I may as well put a prop in front, right! No, you have to think further afield than that!
Anyhow, to finish this batch, I'm back with civil 2 of 5 for 2010. Now it has wings and you still haven't a clue, have you?
Glenn

Cobra

Looks almost like a Widgeon!!!!!!! hope i spelled that right. Hope to see more cool stuff from you,Glenn!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :cheers: Dan

Glenn

Sorry Dan......it's not a Grumman!
Glenn

Brian da Basher

Quote from: Glenn on January 20, 2010, 04:27:41 AM
Sorry Dan......it's not a Grumman!
Glenn

It's not a Grumman? 

That was my guess, too.  :banghead:

Ok now I'm really stumped!
:huh: :huh: :huh:
Brian da Basher

Acree

Glenn

Congrats, Chuck......you did it!!!! It had you all going for a time though, what? But yes, a Finnmark.
Glenn

Acree

Anything that looks THAT much like a Goose or Mallard and is NOT a Grumman, can only be a Finnmark!

Chuck