Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Tophe, as promised.....the plan view of the LR/PR-38M. It will be hanging up next, from the ceiling.
Glenn

Tophe

Wonderful, Glenn! :wub: :thumbsup: One more marvels from you :bow: I will draw (next week-end) an update for my what-if P-38 site. Thanks again!
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Seen here, Samson...construction finished, (less rotor blades) awaiting a spot of paint. The colour I ended up with was a mix of RLM 02 and Panzer Grey, coming out a murky muck. It is finished as you'll see tomorrow.
Glenn

Tophe

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Glenn

As you seem to like Samson 'unfinished', how will you like her 'in flight?'
Seen recently over Pandora, a Samson helicopter.
Sc. 1/72 from 'butchered' Bell HUEY.
Glenn

Tophe

Is it the "true" one from the film? or your model, just perfect? :unsure: ;D

Glenn

No, Tophe....nothing like perfect! The model is too small and the nose is too long, anyhow, this is the second 'under' shot and the last for a while.
Glenn

Tophe

Quote from: Glenn on October 27, 2010, 07:57:24 PM
The model is too small and the nose is too long
Please Glenn, don't speak like a JMN... We are what-ifers enjoying silhouettes mainly. The number of rivets compared to the "real" is not the perfection criterion, I confirm your model looks perfect to me, very perfect... ;) ;D (but it is nice for you to present yourself as not perfect, not a million times better than me, what you are, with those skills, and such a talent)

Stargazer

Nice Samson! But I'd love to see more of the pre-war aircraft...  :thumbsup:

Glenn

Well Stargazer...it is pre-Vietnam war......I'm back with the P.166, now with tailplanes. At present, all the panel lines are marked on the tailplanes and am about to start the wings....long way to go!
Glenn

Glenn

Yeah Stargazer....something about Italian aircraft, post was, that is.....! Anyhow, today I'm back with the Curtiss Wright Robin by Comet. This 1/23.5 sc.( don't ask) flying model....now static is slowly looking like an aeroplane. With it's side windows and tailplane in place, and exhaust pipes and cowling.....at least a third done, wow, could be finished by 2020! Only joking!
Glenn

Glenn

Today a 1950's USAF MATS transport. If you look at the name below the photo, it will give you a clue, come on Statgazer......right up your street.
Glenn