Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

I thought the b-17 was the flying fortress!!

Stargazer

Quote from: McColm on December 09, 2010, 02:28:30 AM

And it is! NARSES2 has written YB-17 instead of Y1-B7 (that's called keyboard dislexy I think...).  ;D ;)

Stargazer

Quote from: McColm on December 08, 2010, 02:31:50 AM
Is that a boston?

I believe "Twin Pin" is probably a nickname for Scottish Aviation's Twin Pioneer.

NARSES2

Quote from: Stargazer2006 on December 09, 2010, 03:42:34 AM
Quote from: McColm on December 09, 2010, 02:28:30 AM

And it is! NARSES2 has written YB-17 instead of Y1-B7 (that's called keyboard dislexy I think...).  ;D ;)

Oooops. You are to kind Stargazer, I reckon it's called being daft  ;D :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Hi guys, remember me....the only gay modeler on the page? Anyhow, this is Scorpion from Avatar. Going by all the CG plans on the web, (plus the model shown) things are moving on.
Glenn

Sc.1/72

Tophe

Wasn't the picture of October 28th the finished model? Have you "destroyed" it to make it even better? :blink: ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Stargazer

Quote from: Tophe on December 20, 2010, 08:42:25 PM
Wasn't the picture of October 28th the finished model? Have you "destroyed" it to make it even better? :blink: ;D

Tsk tsk. You are mistaking the Scorpion for the Samson!

Glenn

Tophe, Samson is the personal Chopper, Scorpion is the gun ship from the movie. The Scorpion is based on the Apache helo and as shown here, is nothing like Samson. I wouldn't destroy the Samson model........with all the work I put into it!
Glenn

Tophe

Sorry for my mixing helos, please accept my apologies... :blink:

Glenn

Tophe, still love you, (as a fellow modeller)
Glenn

Glenn

Remember the 1/72 Samson.....well, this is the 1/35 sc. model under construction! The model is Academy, and at present am working on the tail.
Glenn

Glenn

This is a little project I started twelve months ago. It is a four seater of German design......that's all you are getting from me, you'll have worked it out by the time I post this.
Glenn

Oh, yeah.....scratch built balsa, scaled at 1/48.

Glenn

Back with the 1/48 samson and the new mountings for the tail. Long way to go, but at least it will be noticed.
Glenn

Glenn

Sorry about this, 1/48....I mean, 1/35. You know what this means don't you......? TOO MUCH VODKA!!!!
Glenn

Tophe

Quote from: Glenn on December 24, 2010, 06:16:49 PM
This is a little project I started twelve months ago. It is a four seater of German design......that's all you are getting from me, you'll have worked it out by the time I post this.
Glenn
Oh, yeah.....scratch built balsa, scaled at 1/48.
Interesting also, or even more (for me). Is this a single-boom pusher? Rare as scale model, isn't it? or even the first one ever on Earth? ;D