Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Hi, it's me again....but this time with the Sea Otter. Now the tail is in place, it's starting to look the part.

Again, 1/48.

Glenn

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Stargazer

Quote from: Glenn on September 15, 2011, 07:19:01 PM
No worries...mum's original idea was to call me Greg, but finally decided on Glenn, after Glenn Ford!
The joke there is, that I now drive a Ford!
Glenn

Not even Glenn MARTIN??? LOL

Glenn

Stargazer..... my middle name is Edward so, without my family name I'm Glenn Edward! Pity, it should be Glenn Edwards, as in Edwards A.F.B........no 'S', mum wasn't thinking!
Glenn

Glenn

Back with Samson from Avatar. This is the 1/35 model and this shot shows the fuselage shapped and the basic canopy frame work in place. At present, I've started on the engine rotor arm housings.....long way to go!

Glenn

Glenn

This is what I did with the Revell 1/32 Bell X-1

Glenn

Glenn

Stargazer

Quote from: Glenn on September 23, 2011, 12:13:24 AM
Criminal what though?
Glenn

To slaughter a 1:32 X-1 model!!! But of course I know it's for a good cause...

Cobra

Hey Glenn,have you been Watching the Old 'Flash Gordon' Serials? your X-1 looks like something from Flash Gordon! Stay Cool. Dan

Glenn

Glenn

This idea came to me in 'a flash of light', you know how it is, after a couple of Vodka's! Anyhow, this will be the basis of the model, with something else atop. Lucky I had a few 1/32 sc cars in my collection, (unbuilt) and this Honda had the smallest chassis.

Glenn

NARSES2

Well I know nowt about cars so I've no idea what you are planing
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Yeah, I'm not much into cars either, but when the 'lightbulb is switched on,' you don't abuse the idea.
Today I'm back with Samson with a side view.

Glenn (not Ford, Martin or Edwards.....bugger!)

RussC

Am most interested, as there are some 144 scale kits from that film out there now, like the C-21 Papa Dragon ship and a smaller scale one of the shuttle. Will watch with fascination to see if you scratchbuild any Na vi' crew figures.  :mellow:
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski