Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Today we're back with 'The Twin Pin', now with its undercart legs. Almost there!

Glenn

McColm

Wow,
So that's how it's done, there's hope for me...

Glenn

Back with the Ago 192B almost done! I'm left with the props and civil markings and the airspeed indicator, and later.....undercart.

Glenn....not even Close!

Glenn

I just realised, I didn't paint in the top of the canopy as the Ago has a greenhouse cockpit.....next time!
Glenn (Miller/ Glenn, don't worry Stargazer, I'll find more!)

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Back with the Tiger and this time with its fuel tank and vent covers.

Glenn

Glenn

Ernest Wimpold of Wimpold Imports was so impressed with the Grumman Widgeon that he commitioned the Grumman company to design and build him a land plane version of the new flyingboat. Thus, the JayBird was born, (or, was that 'hatched'?)
What I have done is to use the plans from NASM to make this pre-war passenger plane.

Glenn Corbett. (see Stargazer....found another one!)

Airfix 1/72

Stargazer

Cool. Any flying boat is a winner with me, so I'm looking forward to seeing this one completed... Congrats, Glenn Medeiros!

Glenn

Don't know that last one, but I'll look it up!
Today the first float of two almost finished. All to do now is to add the port holes and panels and start the second float.

Glenn

Glenn

Hey Stargazer, I looked him up~He's cute!
Glenn

RussC

Quote from: Glenn on October 03, 2011, 07:17:08 PM
Don't know that last one, but I'll look it up!
Today the first float of two almost finished. All to do now is to add the port holes and panels and start the second float.

Glenn

Looks like an S-55 going together.  :thumbsup:
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

Glenn

YES! YES! YES! Actually, an S.55X...Don't know what service I'll finish her in as yet, but that could be years away!
Glenn

Glenn

Before the F-84 was operational, Republic test flew one of the prototypes with the new 'Afterburn' engine. This is the XF-84 Firebolt and is seen over Edwards AFB in late 1949.

Glenn

Model :HobbyBoss 1/72 F-84.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.