Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Back with the 1/16 Tiger (weekly from the Newsagent) but now, everything is now atop the body. The turret top is coming, (but then again, so is Christmas!) and I wait and hope!

Glenn

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn on February 23, 2012, 06:31:58 PM
Back with the 1/16 Tiger (weekly from the Newsagent) but now, everything is now atop the body. The turret top is coming, (but then again, so is Christmas!) and I wait and hope!
Glenn

That's the problem with these magazine builds mate - more patience then I've got
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Now you know what I'm making.......but what is it from?

Glenn

RussC

I'll suggest either 'Flash Gordon' or 'Destination - Moon', its definitely a retro genre rocket.  :mellow:
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

Glenn

It's more modern than Flash, but before ......Moon!
Glenn

Come on Cobra, you must know?

Cobra

two Possibles are:Buck Rogers, or..............Rocketship X-M! or, Tom corbett Space Cadet! Dan

Cobra

I Didn't Realize it until Now, but that Looks like a Space ship from the Movie Searial,'Radar Men from the Moon'! What say You Glenn? Dan

Glenn

I knew you would work it out! It's from "Radar Men......."
At present, the model is finished in construction awaiting an undercoat and then the final painting.

Glenn

Stargazer

Quote from: Glenn on February 20, 2012, 11:16:45 PM
Lots of these aircraft models will be displayed hanging from a ceiling....where the computor is, that's 1/48. My bedroom is 1/144...mum won't let me display anything in her room, and the kitchen and lounge are both no-no's!

Still living with your mum, Glenn??!!?? :o

Glenn

Stargazer,
Firstly I'm gay and Second, I'm mums' carer. I like the security of living at home.
Glenn

Glenn

It will be a high-wing tail dragger scaled in 1/48.

"
Glenn

Tophe

Mysterious... Looking like a submarine. :blink:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Glenn

When I was a kid, I saw this model in the local toy shop and wanted it.....but at 17/6d, was far out of my price range. Anyhow, now Monogram have re-released it, (still expensive but then....) it's mine!
They put the scale at 1/72, but it's not....it's 1/67.93. (to be exact!

Glenn