Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Looking Great,Glenn :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Keep up the Great Work :cheers: :cheers: Dan

Tophe

You're our scratchbuilding hero, Glenn... :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

I can just about remember Radar Men from tthe Moon - I think Radish was one of them  ;D

Use to love those old 50's serials at Saturday Morning Pictures. The cliff hangar at the end of the episode and the hero escaping at the begining of the next, usually by a complete and utter "fit up"  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Yeah, me too...although I never thought I'd have the guts to build any of the rocket ships!
Today we are back with the Berliner Joyce and her interplane and landing struts. Oh joy! Only have the wheels, guns, windscreen and engine to finish construction....then painting, paneling, decals.....rigging......!

Glenn

Tophe

It looks so fragile, will it go on without being broken?

Glenn

Tophe, if you think the model looks fragile, imagine how fragile the real one looked!
Glenn

Glenn

OK, back with the Ar 196 'butcher job'! With the tail, tailplane finished and the cockpit modified and new canopy worked out......what is it?

Glenn

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TallEng

If you close both eyes and squint a bit, :blink:  its got a bit of Chipmunk to it....

Regards
Keith(night shift)
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Glenn

Remember the M3A2 halftrack I bought for $12, well here she is with all the 'odds and sods' removed. Now comes the interesting bit..........

Glenn

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn on April 23, 2012, 07:26:44 PM
Remember the M3A2 halftrack I bought for $12, well here she is with all the 'odds and sods' removed. Now comes the interesting bit..........

Tease  ;D

Glenn

Remember the Monogram Albatross I put on, a couple of pages ago? Well, she aint an Albatross any more.

Glenn

Tophe

Glenn

This would have to be the tank to win #1 ugly of the year! I bought her back in the '70 to go with the M47, 48, and M60. This M46 is 1/32 sc, which would fit in with 1/35 armour, minus one thing....good looks!

Lindberg 1/32 M46 Patton....(for now!)

Glenn

Glenn

Back with the tail-dragger but I must tell you that this will be the start of a series of aircraft and cars all tied up with the same theme.

"Th
Glenn