Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

That train kit is a great idea, I could practise my weathering techniques on an Airfix/Dapol build.

Glenn

This is the flyingboat from TinTin and the Broken Ear, the first DVD. I've scaled it at 1/100 and the nose is all mine, as you don't see the front of the aircraft at all.
At present, am working on the wings and they should be finished mid-year.....a big job!
Glenn

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

This is the Dan Dare ship I'm working on. It's from 'Mission of the Earthmen' and published in 1960.
When I bought the Easter egg last year, I thought....'Dan Dare' at once, as I'm hopeless at vac-forming and now watching it take shape.
Glenn

Glenn

As I'm into TinTin stories, I thought I'd have a go at the cars as well as the aircraft. This will be the taxi from the first story from the first DVD, 'TinTin in America'. As he and Snowy leave the railroad station, they catch a cab.....well, this will be the cab.
Glenn

NARSES2

The origional Beverly Hillbillies brings back memories  ;D ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Someone said that they liked Zylbat.....well, here she is! It's one I'd like to build, but it's that canopy that will stuff me, unless I can find a vac-former?
Glenn

Glenn

Wouldn't it have been nice if, on the 20th anniversary of the 'Battle of Britain', British Rail had repainted their Country/Battle of Britain class 'Pacifics' in the camo of that period? Well, lucky this is a 'what if' page!
Glenn

Father Ennis

Way Kool !!!  Who would have thought ...... ???  Never thought of a camouflaged train engine !!!  Did they really paint them like that in WWII ?

NARSES2

Glenn

This is the other shot of 'Big End Hill'. Matthew, from Hobbyrama was going to have him as another from Thomas land, but with me, it will be a little different!
Biggen, thinks he's a WW2 RAF ace who, (for some reason) is now a train. The damage along his left side happened in a railway work-shed, but he seems to think it's the work of 'The Hun'! Also, the tarp on his left view window....well, he thinks he has an eye patch.......it's all Terry Pratchett's fault, as I can't put his books down!!!
Glenn

Rheged

Quote from: Glenn on March 26, 2013, 07:13:07 PM

Someone said that they liked Zylbat.....well, here she is! It's one I'd like to build, but it's that canopy that will stuff me, unless I can find a vac-former?
Glenn

That would have been me!   Ahhhh  Zylbat, Anastasia,  Albert Fitzwilliam Digby (Spacecraftman  First Class)   and of course the gorgeous (and very bright) Professor Jocelyn Mabel Peabody.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

NARSES2

I to have to blame Mr Pratchet for preventing me getting things done occasionally as well Glen  ;D