Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

TallEng

Absolutely love that Dragon-Angel :wub:
Or is it a Angel-Dragon?
Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

NARSES2

Quote from: TallEng on December 12, 2013, 12:12:07 AM
Absolutely love that Dragon-Angel :wub:
Or is it a Angel-Dragon?
Regards
Keith

It is absolutely marvellous isn't it ? :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

It's obviously a Drangel!  ;D

Nice one Glenn.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

McColm

I'm kitbashing something similar using a single seat F-16 with the Eurotyphoon wings .Angel T-tail on vertical fin and floats replace the landing gear .Antarctic interceptor .

Glenn

I gave it a name from a 'Disk World' bird of prey...a Gyr-Falcon. So vicious, it will attack it's own trainer!
Glenn

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn on December 12, 2013, 06:22:06 PM
I gave it a name from a 'Disk World' bird of prey...a Gyr-Falcon. So vicious, it will attack it's own trainer!
Glenn

The name did ring a very tiny bell, now I know where from  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

That is very cool !

And thanks for posting the pic of the Zundapp kit...never seen that one before. What an awesome looking bike ! First perimeter framed moto or what ?

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Yeah Captn, the Zundapp's were originally built for the Russian Front. Like the BMW's, 750cc with a shaft drive and designed with heating equipment such as a heated floor plate in the sidecar, handlebars and foot heaters, for those bloody cold winters.
You could probably buy one, fully restored, don't know what you'd pay for one, although that R12 I shot in April is worth $20K and the BMW R75/1...well, you could pick one up for around $50K with sidecar and MG34.

I think I'll stick to the models, no room to store the big ones.
Glenn

Glenn

First stage of the saucer from Dominators. (Dr. Who) The template is on the right, the fibreglass solid in on the left.
The saucer will be 30cm diameter.
Glenn

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

At the end of the Korean conflict, the Australian Navy bought 10 Grumman F9F Cougars from the US Government.
These F9F's were to replace the Hawker Sea Fury fighters and step into the jet age. Of the 10 originally bought, only two remained in Australia, one at the RAN museum Nowra, and the second in storage. This is the second one restored back to flying condition and seen over Brisbane late September this year.

Model : Revell 1/48.

bodgybuilder

Looks great Glenn.  :thumbsup:
Have a happy new year, Matthew
Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

Glenn

Yes, Matthew the same to you! Must drop in and see you this year.....time is the hard bit.
Glenn

Dizzyfugu

Pretty! EDSG/Sky suits the Cougar/Panther so well...  :thumbsup: